Two ingredient pancakes (TO DIE FOR!)

Options

Replies

• lilycinnamon
    lilycinnamon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this for breakfast tomorrow, except I am going to try it with egg whites. Thanks for the recipe(:
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    They sound awesome, I'm gonna have to try those!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I made them for breakfast yesterday and was surprised at how well they cooked up - I was expecting an omelette with bits of banana, but they really do look like pancakes, I guess the starch in the bananas replaces the flour.
    I blended my egg/banana mixture with a stick blender which made them very smooth.
    When they were cooked they were a little bit tough to eat and the inside is a not-very-nice grey colour -but they tasted pretty good.
    I had them with a bit of ricotta and a drizzle of honey - yum!
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    tried those month ago and they taste amazing! and you can eat them plain because banana gives them sweet taste :D
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I do a variation with just egg white - if you whisk the egg white till its fluffy you get a much lighter batter. And I add in a tablespoon of chia or flaxseed. And I cook them in the microwave - no oil.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Thanks they look and sound yummy!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I add apple sauce, peanut butter, cinnamon,vanilla and baking powder. Keeps me full for hours yummmmm
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I never thought of eggs and banana together. I might give these a try!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Buuuump! Love pancakes, so am going to give these a go this weekend. Thank you!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Adding half a teaspoon of baking powder is amazing - makes them nice and fluffy like scotch pancakes!

I have them for breakfast quite regularly - with a teaspoon of homemade lemon curd...yummy!!!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I was about to "bump" then realized I don't really need to come back here for the recipe....hahaha

Thanks for this!
  • cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bump to try
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    That sounds amazing. Now if only I didn't get rid of my overly riped and mushy bananas two days ago. D:
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    And I have a couple of perfectly ripe bananas lying around, score! These sound so easy and yummy.

I'm thinking breakfast tomorrow...or lunch today, I don't have that planned yet.
  • eljelc
    eljelc Posts: 23
    Options
    Will try these!
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    bumping for yumminess,thanks for sharing
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this for breakfast tomorrow, except I am going to try it with egg whites. Thanks for the recipe(:

would love to know how they turn out with just egg whites, please let us know:)
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    bump for later, when I have bananas in the house!

:smile:
  • mluanne33
    mluanne33 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Love pancakes...def going to try this..:)