DOOMSDAY DEC 21,2012?anyone believe it? non-believers?

Options

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I'm not buying anyone christmas gifts until the 22nd......Just in case.
    hehehe this is REALLY FUNNY!!!
  • Flipflops2004
    Flipflops2004 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A men
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Oh Jesus Christ, the only place that is safe is being closed down and you are worried, just in case! Please, the world isn't ending in 2012. Its being shut to keep the f*cking nut cases who believe anything away from civilised people. However, if you think it is, please let me know and I'll give you my bank details so you can forward your assets to me. And for God knowing when the world will end, really? Please let me know and I'll send you my bank details as well.

Honestly, If you think that the world was made 4,004 years ago on a Tuesday afternoon, around tea time, and that dinosaurs were put into the ground as a test, then seriously, I despair for the human race.
    LETS MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THIS POST... I did not come here to get someone to yell at me and be rude... I siad I no not believe or I do I am undecided... I am a sweet,nice girl and if you feel the need to be rude to someone that you dont even know than pity on you. Geez some people are soooo mean and uptight.. it was just a fun topic.. I hate when people like this ruin the fun...!

I don't think they were yelling at you. More like yelling at those who are gullible enough to believe such superstitious things.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    I just want directions please.... to the houses with the birthday cake.. and the nekkid orgy party.

just in case... :bigsmile:
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    @snoozie - you drivin? :laugh:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Oh Jesus Christ, the only place that is safe is being closed down and you are worried, just in case! Please, the world isn't ending in 2012. Its being shut to keep the f*cking nut cases who believe anything away from civilised people. However, if you think it is, please let me know and I'll give you my bank details so you can forward your assets to me. And for God knowing when the world will end, really? Please let me know and I'll send you my bank details as well.

Honestly, If you think that the world was made 4,004 years ago on a Tuesday afternoon, around tea time, and that dinosaurs were put into the ground as a test, then seriously, I despair for the human race.
    LETS MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THIS POST... I did not come here to get someone to yell at me and be rude... I siad I no not believe or I do I am undecided... I am a sweet,nice girl and if you feel the need to be rude to someone that you dont even know than pity on you. Geez some people are soooo mean and uptight.. it was just a fun topic.. I hate when people like this ruin the fun...!

I don't think they were yelling at you. More like yelling at those who are gullible enough to believe such superstitious things.
    lol ya but that was negative energy and that was rude 2 me lol......
  • Snooozie
    Options
    LOL @ cbm - no way am I driving! If I'm on the way to pig out on cake and join in a nekkid salad oil orgy.. I"m gonna be drinking on the way!!! :drinker:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If I believed it, I wouldn't be on this site. I would be stuffing my face with yummy desserts!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Only thing that worries me are the people who will take it seriously and probably cause some problems.

Either way, all we can do is pray.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    If I believed it, I wouldn't be on this site. I would be stuffing my face with yummy desserts!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Chocolate eclairs with creamy cream and chocolately chocolate.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Dec 21st is my Daughters Birthday so if the world ends It will end with me face down in a cake, its all i ever wanted.
    Very nice. It's my son's 19th birthday. He's really hoping it won't be the end of the world. Me too.

December 20 is my son's 21st birthday. So when the 21st rolls around he may wish the world was ending. :drinker:
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Any one who has intrest in the subject can look up 2012supplies.com

There is so much pointing to the end how can we not at least entertain the idea?
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Guys, it's not the end of the world. It is "The end of the world as we know it". That could be a good thing. Or a bad thing. A friend of mine has told me of Planet X or Star Wormwood or Nebiru. I don't know if that's spelled right. Supposedly it is an object that has a 3600 year orbit around our galaxy. He said the last time it came around was around the time of Noah and the ark. Well, I don't believe that.

Another group (on the internet) claims that the aliens who helped the Mayans and the Egyptians will return again when this star (object) comes. They will help us and usher us in to a new age; an age of enlightenment. Google this stuff. It's amazing! LOL

I, for one, hope all this doomsday crap is wrong. Like someone posted above, I'd hate to be doing all this lifestyle change and denying myself junk food if it was all for naught.
  • Snooozie
    Options
    I'm one of the aliens..

trust me, we're not coming back.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying I believe any of this, but I remember seeing a show, I think it might have been Brad Meltzer's Decoded, and I kind of remember someone on there discussing the possibility of the US being flooded to the point where only certain midwest states survive, it's been a while, so I'm not sure this was the program that came from, but I've provided a link to it, I think I'll watch it now, lol. It's interesting, I don't know what is going to happen, but hopefully the world won't end, because I am more than halfway through my weight loss journey, lol.

http://www.history.com/shows/brad-meltzers-decoded/videos/brad-meltzers-decoded-2012#brad-meltzers-decoded-2012
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Any one who has intrest in the subject can look up 2012supplies.com

There is so much pointing to the end how can we not at least entertain the idea?

Define "so much". From where I'm standing, the only sign of the end I see is superstitious people who do stupid things about their silly superstitions.
  • markyp12
    Options
    not a believer, cyas in 2013 :P
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    what happened to that idiot preacher who recently kept predicting the end of the world? seems like a great time for him to stick his head up again.

and lol at anyone who believes any of this.
  • beccannes
    Options
    Jesus said only God knows the true hour of the end of the world..

This! ^^
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    doomsday was last week, you missed it- that was a terrible day. Thank God its over :smokin:
This discussion has been closed.