Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    ok no i changed my mind
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    You never look at an overweight or obese girl and say "damn she's hot. do you?? I've even caught my husband saying how thin women are hot, but never any that are overweight or obese.

And i doubt you hear women looking at obese men and saying "God Id love to use his belly as a blanket, I'd say he sweats loads"

Fat people being overly sweaty is a myth.
    Also, I used to love to lay on my ex boyfriend's fat belly. It made a lovely pillow.

A big soft sweaty pillow i'd imagine. Lol.

Relax, I use to have a big fat sweaty belly, I'm surprised my partner didn;t point it out sooner
  • mistadj
    mistadj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You never look at an overweight or obese girl and say "damn she's hot. do you?? I've even caught my husband saying how thin women are hot, but never any that are overweight or obese.

I like thicker women with curves...but if the gut goes past the breast...then there is a problem. Thin dont mean healthy or inshape. I like fit women...not SKINNY women too much. Skinny women might not have a booty...but if she do...then im good.

Thick women (sorry i dont know sizes)...but i think a size 8-10 woman is good...as long as the butt is there :-)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

And i doubt you hear women looking at obese men and saying "God Id love to use his belly as a blanket, I'd say he sweats loads"

Also, I used to love to lay on my ex boyfriend's fat belly. It made a lovely pillow.

Relax, I use to have a big fat sweaty belly, I'm surprised my partner didn;t point it out sooner

But...but...your opinions aren't allowed...even though they come from someone who's been on that side of the fence...and has worked hard to make it to the other. Rather than expecting the world he lives in to change so he doesn't have to.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'd doubt it. Would you as a woman look at an overweight or obese man and say wow he's hot?
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    healthy people tend to be better lovers... I didn't say gym heads or ppl of a certain size... I said healthy... I mean ppl who look after their teeth, hygiene, skin etc...
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    No, and I can't imagine anyone being surprised by that.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'd doubt it. Would you as a woman look at an overweight or obese man and say wow he's hot?
    Yes.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    So...personal preference is fine, as long as said you fit said preference and if you don't they're shallow and a bit of a knobber?

Riiiiiiiiight.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What? Insane.

You people live in some other world where I am not being fat and propositioned and hooted at and approached every chance a dude gets. This other world where people are like, "Eww" instead of "Dayum".

I live in a world where men love fat women. Thank sweet jesus for it too.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Yes.

Good for you
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    So...personal preference is fine, as long as said you fit said preference and if you don't they're shallow and a bit of a knobber?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Please clarify. I don't understand.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    well yeah its a beauty is in the eye of the beholder kind of thing

truely believe you can find something wonderful about every person ... some people hide it better than others so harder to find... not just "fat" but attitude .
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    For me, everyone is attractive in their own right. How they are, how they act and how they speak.

For a physical sexual relationship I'd struggle to date a woman who doesn't train. Lifestyle and thus look wouldn't mix. Doesn't mix, have been there before.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options

Riiiiiiiiight.

Please clarify. I don't understand.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I prefer thick women so i am not sure what your criteria are for overweight or obese but I know that when I was closer to 200 I had more females talking to me and wanting to hang out. As I gain weight they may talk to me but it is definately in the friend zone only...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    ive always found that people become more attractive once you get to know them and know their personality

so if you got to know a say 250 lb women, and you liked her personality, and she was an awesome woman, she'd be attractive to you?

It certainly happens.

I assume you're asking this question because of your own weight. Your husband is going to look at other women. That's what men do. He would do it if you were a super model.

The real question is, does he love you and do you trust him? That's all that matters.
  • russellalr
    russellalr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For myself i so agree with your posting. I have gone up and down my whole life. and when iam up on the scales. I looking for a bigger guy. if iam thinner its like i feel like ok iam worthy of a thiner guy. I know it should not be that way but thats how i feel.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this opinion has been expressed.

Overweight girls are just fine and plenty cute.

Obese anything is unattractive...Aside from plain ole sexual disinterest, it shows that our lifestyles are on two entirely different plains. It's not pretension..just not for me.

Footnote: No matter how great a person's looks/features are..they will only captivate you for so long. There needs something significant anchoring that attraction.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

You were just fat and sweaty. I never was sweaty.. then again I didn't have problems with the ladies either.
This discussion has been closed.