You know you're a MFP addict when...

Options

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You keep logging in and out, in and out, in an outttttttttttttttttttttttttt :laugh:
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    ... When the most exciting thing about dinner is logging it first!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You keep logging in and out, in and out, in an outttttttttttttttttttttttttt :laugh:

Who logs out?
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options

Who logs out?

Only when I have inappropriate chats going that I don't want my hubby to accidentally pull up on the iPad :)
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    When MFP can break your addiction to WoW.....

I am on here all day, everyday. Lurking....bawhahahahahaha.....>.>
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    You check MFP's newsfeed more frequently than facebook's newsfeed. I'll admit it...I'm guilty of this. Now...if only MFP would get a darn "like" option for comments...:grumble:
    ^^This
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    YOu come home drunk as I am right now and post stupid **** on MFP!!

ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy hoi hoi hoi
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When you talk about MFP, you don't need to refer to it as 'the fitness site I've been using' because your friends/family already know you're talking about MFP
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You log off on your computer (after hours of being on it) and immediately log onto your phone/android.
    A lot can happen in 5 seconds!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    It's 4am. Where am I? Here. :noway:
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged - I am an MFP addict lol.
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    If you're logging at the thanksgiving table as others watch on.
    Out to dinner in a really nice restaurant with hubby and he asks "are you going to eat or going to play on your phone all night?" and I have to tell him (after 2 years) that I am logging my food...lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    In a real life conversation you say "And then Tamtastic said.............":laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    If you're logging at the thanksgiving table as others watch on.
    Out to dinner in a really nice restaurant with hubby and he asks "are you going to eat or going to play on your phone all night?" and I have to tell him (after 2 years) that I am logging my food...lol

We all eat at our desk at work. I am constantly logging my food. I have had the 'eyeball' from others and never thought about the fact that they may be thinking I am playing on FB or texting oops. LOL
  • qasim91
    qasim91 Posts: 25
    Options
    You should be revising for a couple of tough and imminent exams but you're on here instead...
    And with that I'm off.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    In a real life conversation you say "And then Tamtastic said.............":laugh:

I've had many of those, "So, omg, today XX said, or YY totally made my day by...." and The Mister just nods - at least he (sort of, maybe?) knows who I'm talking about anymore.

Also, guilty of probably 3/4 of this list. :P
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    we also need a "don't like" button.

Yup...one of those up/down arrow things to rate comments...but MFP is too "everybody's a winner, everybody gets a trophy" happy sunshine rainbows and glitter to have a don't like/down arrow button.

not for all the it's all rainbows and crp. I don't like being congratulated for barely trying.
    If i'm getting a postitive comment, it needs to be earned.
    I prefer the friends that barely comment at all,and then when they do, they mean it.
  • ajcrain
    ajcrain Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    When you check your friend's profile, see a thread they posted to, then bump a thread that died long ago.

Oh hai. LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just saw this Jeannie!!! :laugh:

:heart: