Size 14/16 to size 4; 40 pounds lost (in 6 months)

Options

Replies

• rayjess
    rayjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh MY GOSH YOU LOOK SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! - Get it Girl!!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Well hello there, you sexy beast you.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You look fantastic.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! can't wait to lose weight!! congrats, amazing job!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good work!!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You are officially one of my role models. This is amazing and exactly what I hope to achieve! Except starting from an 18 here! :X SUPERB! Well done indeed! :D<3
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring. Your body looks great...nice and toned. I am at 180 lbs. desperately trying to get to at least 150 lbs and it seems impossible. It is motivating to see photos like this.

How did you do it?
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look awesome!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! I look like your 'before' pics - serious motivation- thanks and congratulations! :)
  • GGJane
    GGJane Posts: 15
    Options
    AWESOME! I am new here so I do not know your story (or your sucess secrets!). You really look great. I hope you posted on here somewhere what you did you attain this goal! J
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring. Your body looks great...nice and toned. I am at 180 lbs. desperately trying to get to at least 150 lbs and it seems impossible. It is motivating to see photos like this.

How did you do it?

Oh, thanks all of you for your wonderful comments!

In the beginning, I did straight cardio, until that began to bore me. Now I do kickboxing once a week and twice a week I lift weights. Sometimes I life heavy, sometimes I work endurance. I do love weights, and it has reshaped my body! My diet is pretty simple, and once I found food I liked it became easier; I usually eat similar foods every day. Not teaching myself to eat a variety of foods has hindered my progress, however. This holiday I am having a hard time eating healthy food when I'm outside of my daily schedule. It is something I need to obsly. work on! Thank you for your words of encouragement.
  • YogaBunny2012
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job! You look fantastic!
  • charis0421
    Options
    wow! truly inspiring!!!! congratulations- all that hard work has definitely paid off! I am an exact copy of your 'before' pic, so this has totally inspired me to stay focused on my goal!!
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    holy cow - well done!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look amazing. Did you exercise along the way?
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    great job!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Amazing progress!
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, and congratulations! You've made changes that can stay with you long after you meet your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!