Are there any dudes here that take this seriously...

Options
...but don't take pictures of themselves flexing in the mirror?

Plenty of females here but they aren't ideal to discuss the process with because I always feel bad for being able to eat way more.

Replies

• chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    First of all, don't feel bad...we women can put away a lot..that's what got us here...Secondly, if my muscles ever get picturesque, you can be damned straight I am posting them :)
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    There is a bunch of guys who take weight loss seriously, remember there are many people on here that are here for fitness and If i had a six pack it would be my profile pic as well.

why_so_serious.gif

Besides, its a great place to have fun.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Sorry I take pics of myself, but I take my health and eating serious, I put a lot of hard work into health lately so I do take pictures of my progress sorry man ,, but best of luck to you
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    MFP has helped me loose quite a bit of weight. No need to take pics, I accept my compliments in-person as the muscles start to show through the flab.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with taking picture of ur abs and showing it its like a artist taking pride in his work we work on our bodys iv got a 6pac but it covered in FAT lol but once it shreaded its going on my picture never had 6pac before visible always been FAT
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Take it very seriously, lost 125 pounds, working on a few final pounds and maintaining, only post superman and calvin and hobbes pictures...
  • janetlfrancois
    Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not here to show off, I'm using this site to help me to lose weight. I take this very seriously. I need to lose around 12kg, so am using this site to it's fullest to help me.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    yeah there are guys out there we just stay behing the scenes lol

there are more girls out there but i wish there more guys so we can enciurage each other
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    there are dudes that DONT take pictures of themselves flexing???? Whats the point of working out then..........
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    More then a few of us here that take it seriously. Anybody that wants feel free to add me.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yes there are guys here who take it seriously.

..and women can eat a lot too you know. I'm eating 3000 calories a day.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Because wouldn't it be terrible if you documented your progress?
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    No muscles pics here. I guess I would if my wife would let me. ;) Just do the program and let us know what your progress is! And the older you get, the less you can eat. I only wish I was 20 again.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    yes, yes and I take the odd progess pics.... Don't care who likes it!! I only post them here
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    there are dudes that DONT take pictures of themselves flexing???? Whats the point of working out then..........

^^ This. :)
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.

Aw :( this makes me a tad sad.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I dont think there are any more girls on here than there are guys - girls are just generally chattier so it seems like there are more of us around. When I check the various threads there seems to be more men responding - as for profile pics - they are what they are - I think some pics are wishful thinking - some of the bodies I see in pics dont need to be here - but thats just my thoughts.

As for taking it seriously - I think the majority of us do - male or female
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I don't take a lot of pics of myself flexing, but I do every couple of months to track my progress.

I think you shouldn't judge others for their habits, especially those who flex their *kitten* as reward for YEARS of hard work and commitment. I only hope to one of those vain *kitten* in the near future!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am trying to be friends with more men. I get along with men better than women and I scrutinize flexing dude profiles and usually do not try to friend them. I just would rather be friends with guys that are into the overall health aspect than the body sculpting aspect. However, if you worked super hard to have this sculpted Adonis body I don't give a crap if you want to strut around nude online of off. Not my thing to look at, but you worked hard to look this way so show it off it you want.