Are there any dudes here that take this seriously...

Options

Replies

• Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I take things serious very supportive, no flexing pictures yet, love males friends that are active and don't eat junk
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Really???? I see lots of serious men sharing very good information that definitely helps to keep me on track! As for pics, I don't have as much confidence as all those men. I do plan on taking and posting a bikini pic when I reach my goal though... Just three more pounds!
  • Bamaboy80
    Bamaboy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CO-SIGN!
    There is a bunch of guys who take weight loss seriously, remember there are many people on here that are here for fitness and If i had a six pack it would be my profile pic as well.
    [/quote]
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    I'm damned serious about this but theres definitely no shirt-off photo's here - I've lost 150+ lb's, I'm pushing 50, skin elasticity has gone to bat****, and there's enough loose skin around my waist to wipe my nose with, and more stretch marks than my ex. had after her 4th kid!

I seriously doubt if I'll ever be seen in public again without some covering on my upper body unless either the skin eventually rebounds or I have a session on the bacon slicer :laugh: Swimming is absoloutely RIGHT OUT, unless it's in the sea, where I could get away with wearing a Rash Vest (or, more likely in UK seas, a wetsuit :laugh:)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Secondly, if my muscles ever get picturesque, you can be damned straight I am posting them :)

^^^ This
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You wont see me showing off my abs anytime soon! But I am taking this weight loss very seriously Doing every thing I can to stay on track and eat right!
  • losindood
    losindood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    109 lbs down - I'm serious. I don't worry about what pics other people choose to post or not post. I get what I need, offer what I can and move on.
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm taking progress photos every week and comparing them to see my effort.

I don't believe in scales, i believe in measurements and mirror! and yeah i post some on mfp to show people my dedication and hard workout!

If i had 6 packs, i would have posted them here too for sure.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i'll flex in the mirror and take as many pictures as i want thankyouverymuch. no one's complained yet!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm serious, down 30 lbs got another 20 to go. I got nothing to show off so no pics of me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.

haters-gonna-hate_917.gif
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Yeah the ab guys are the worst about it but unfortunately the women here are horrrrrrrficly shallow and go nuts for them.

Hey, I don't even have that many "ab guys" on my FL. The ones I do have almost all (if not all) added me. Maybe we aren't all shallow or maybe it's just because I'm married (and he isn't an ab guy either).
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options

I know...................shame on us, right? :laugh:
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

this makes me sad. a lot of the guys who have the ab pictures have worked REALLY REALLY hard for YEARS to get them and maintain them. you are here to lose weight and get a better body right? then you are where those guys were months/years ago. don't hate on them.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm very serious about my fitness and weight loss...and only very recently have been comfortable enough to show some progress pics.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm very serious about this lifestyle. I rarely take pictures flexing, but I rarely take pictures fully clothed.
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options

That's a pretty inclusive statement. I'm a woman and those pics don't impress me in the least. I'm more impressed by the guys that post pics with their clothes on, but that's just me :)
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options

Damn those "ab guys" and all their hard work paying off!
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong posting pictures of your abs. i work hard for them so you best believe im showing it off. i'm shallow and i know it.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    <

progress pics are far more valuable than your scale............ditch it, and pull out a camera!!