What will you do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Buy clothes, maintain, focus on running :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Prance around naked in front of the mirror... even more than I do now :laugh:
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    New clothes will definitely be in order! Chaps for motorcycle riding - and take a long bike trip.

Think about a new goal if it's needed - if not, maintain!
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This might be TMI, but since you asked...

Since my hubby is my partner in this journey, and has been HUGE support, I've decided that I will reward him when I get to my target weight. I've always been very shy with photos and I just don't have very many of me at all. So, that said, I will be getting some professional CLASSY boudoir photos taken of myself for him. :blushing: Needless to say, he's been very focused on this goal!
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Go to the beach
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Buy goal clothes, get a new tattoo (or 3), keep working on maintaining, and work on toning and tightening.
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Chaps for motorcycle riding - and take a long bike trip.

I like your thinking!!! I want to go to Harley Davidson for some riding lessons. Has been at the top of my "bucketlist" for quite some time. Maybe that will be my reward for myself...:smile:
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    DID I MENTION EAT A POUND OF DARK CHOCOLATE?
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a new pair of running shoes and moved on to phase 2, putting on some muscle mass (with occasional cuts to stay lean). I'm not sure what phase 3 will be, but phase 2 will take me a few years. There is no end.....
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    pass out from sheer excitement, eventually wake up, drink a couple glasses of water, go buy some clothes and have a girls night out :tongue:
  • jessicathomas15
    Options
    Jump up and down like a crazy fool, dance around, take a photo of myself and compare! Then try on my dress that will finally fit! :)
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nothing except keep going because it's not about the destination, but the journey
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Make a new goal and start working towards that.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Probably spend at least $1000 on clothes....and drop probably that much again in lingerie.
  • perficktangel
    perficktangel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Work hard to maintain, maybe do something new with my hair and WEAR A TWO PIECE!!!
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Of course I will maintain, but I rillyrilly want an Outback Bloomin' Onion:love:
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have lost 32 pounds in three months, have appointments at the dentist to get my teeth in shape then I am going to color my hair. I told my husband when I got to goal weight he better be able to get a vacation because I want to go back to Myrle Beach and walk in the sand. I was not able to when I went in March with my daughter and grandaughter. Oh, and of course lots of news clothes.
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have a few friends that are porfessional photographers, so I think a photo shoot will be in order, with professional hair and makeup. Probably be nudes or semi nudes.

Then I am going out on the town with my friends in that little red dress that I have hanging next to my mirror as an incentive to help me keep in line. :)
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.

I don't see why you'd have difficulty getting a date now. Cute face!

Big stomach LOL
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I'd like to think I'll actually get a date but it's looking like at 200lbs I'm still going to be considered too big for that.

Me too bud.... me too

My family says it's not my weight...i'm just Intimidating.:laugh:

LOL yeah if those are your pics it's def not your weight. Not sure if you're intimidating though. Your family knows you better than I do ;)