NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I see.... so what you're actually trying to say is that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I get it now! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

An easy way to remember it is that a lb of muscle is like a lb of lead, and the fat is like a lb of feathers. Of course 1lb of lead is gonna weigh more than 1lb of feathers...feathers are super light!

Oh, OP! you could eat feathers!! I don't think they have any fat or carbs, but they might have trace amounts of protein. Not sure though

Haha @ the logic......1lb of lead weighs the same as 1lb of feathers....1lb is 1lb is 1lb......or course it will take a much larger VOLUME of feathers to weigh 1lb than the volume of lead to weigh 1lb.

How can you possibly think that 1lb = 1lb? Try being a woman. 1lb of weightgain = 5lb. DUH

Is that kind of like for men how 6" = 1'?
    ...and how for every 1 sexual partner a woman claims = 3
    =P

And for every 5 that men claim = 1

Speaking of maths... did you know that 5 handfuls of m&m's actually only = 1 handful in the average MFP diary?

OP, were m&m's in your original list? I know they are not low fat or low carb, but given the equation above, I think you'd be safe.

Yes, I was able to link this back to the original topic. You're welcome.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Can't you just get the magic food sprinkles? Don't they turn everything low carb, fat, and protein?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Sorry should have been clear. That wasn't directed at you, apologies.
    It was directed at the gentleman i was debating with

There was debating? All I saw was monkey poo slinging....

poop-flinging-monkey-o.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Can't you just get the magic food sprinkles? Don't they turn everything low carb, fat, and protein?

Sensa? Yeah, I use them too.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone would want to have low protein. I'm super confused.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Cotton balls dipped in a bowl of Mio. It's all the rage, you'll thank me later.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone would want to have low protein. I'm super confused.

Eliminating one macro is lazy when you can just limit all three. Why waste time debating which is best to restrict? Restrict them all! But, you need to make sure to get a good amount of calories so you don't go in to starvation mode.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    wait. You want to squat 180 and you want to restrict your protein intake??? This defies everything I understand about how our bodies work. I thought you need to eat high protein to build muscle.
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking packets of Truvia sprinkled on to sprouted grain bread. And lots of celery. Celery has negative calories. And make sure you record everything "net carbs."

uhhh.. my nutritionist said there is no such thing as "negative calories"?!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    <snip quotes>
    Speaking of maths... did you know that 5 handfuls of m&m's actually only = 1 handful in the average MFP diary?

OP, were m&m's in your original list? I know they are not low fat or low carb, but given the equation above, I think you'd be safe.

I can make exceptions for M&Ms. Dr Oz also suggests eating the rainbow, and I don't like skittles.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you should really just drink all 1950 calories. Alcohol is low carb, low protein, and low fat. Just avoid beer!

Bahahahaha yes!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    <snip quotes>

I can make exceptions for M&Ms. Dr Oz also suggests eating the rainbow, and I don't like skittles.

just **** a leprechaun.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    wait. You want to squat 180 and you want to restrict your protein intake??? This defies everything I understand about how our bodies work. I thought you need to eat high protein to build muscle.

My goals are out of date. I crushed that one!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    i hope to god this is all just a joke that I'm ignorantly taking seriously. You really need to eat protein.

http://www.muscleclass.com/259/bodybuilding-macros/
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

YES! You are spot on

OP - if this is the case then im afraid you are contradicting yourself!
    having LOW everything will not work if you want to squat that much.

Jeez, i'm done trying to help.
    Obviously some people find it hard to accept the truth and are set in there own ways and ideas that they refuse to accept anybody else's information.
    You will get ill if you keep this fad diet up over a long period!
    Overall we care about your health and what do we get back? People telling us that it is wrong not to encourage you!
    I wish you all the best with this, but i do hope you can get past this and seek professional nutritional help who can give this the go ahead or advise against it.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I find it amazing that there were actually people who read the initial post and didn't realize the poster was having fun with (making fun of) some of the ridiculous questions people post on this site.

But for the person who brought up the Bill of Rights. "Congress shall pass no law" is not the same as a business choosing what can be said within its (cyber) walls. Read your terms of service (and community guidelines), to which you agreed before joining. If you felt that those were an abridgement of your rights, you shouldn't have accepted them and should have stayed far far away.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    and if she isn't eating protein and she's squating 180, I'd really like to see the form used on the squat. Maybe she has high testosterone or something, but I just don't see how it's possible.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    If I were laughing any harder, I would probably die. Gah!
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    and if she isn't eating protein and she's squating 180, I'd really like to see the form used on the squat. Maybe she has high testosterone or something, but I just don't see how it's possible.

WOAH buddy. There is no need to start bashing my form on SQUATZ or accusing me of having hormonal problems. Let's reign in the judgy judginess here.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

WOAH buddy. There is no need to start bashing my form on SQUATZ or accusing me of having hormonal problems. Let's reign in the judgy judginess here.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is a joke.

And I don't think its judgmental, as someone who had to accept my form was off when I was squatting 170. What do you eat if you don't eat fats, carbs, or proteins???

and for the record, that's one hormonal problem i wish i had. I have a friend with high testoterone and she looks like a body builder while doing nothing!