NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Great job with generating a list of people I should avoid (or at least be wary of) in the forums, OP!! I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals.* :flowerforyou:

*(c) DrMerc 2012. All rights reserved. Use of this phrase without express permission of DrMerc is prohibited.

PS: DrMerc is remarkably encouraging and supportive. You should send him a PM and a FR. You're welcome.

He really, really is a great and supportive friend.
  • exodus141
    exodus141 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is a low fat, low carb, low protein diet even possible? Seems a bit silly to me.
    Edit: got trolled, thought as much.
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    There's a variety of things you can get. Cereal, oatmeal, noodles, protein powder, coffee, beans, etc. Just dump out the contents and eat the packaging. That should fit nicely.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Great job with generating a list of people I should avoid (or at least be wary of) in the forums, OP!! I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals.* :flowerforyou:

*(c) DrMerc 2012. All rights reserved. Use of this phrase without express permission of DrMerc is prohibited.

PS: DrMerc is remarkably encouraging and supportive. You should send him a PM and a FR. You're welcome.

No I'm not
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Very funny OP, very funny. So, basically you wanna eat sand?
  • MoreBean13
    Options

No I'm not
    And humble!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Skittles, they have like 3 calories each. So if you cut them in 7 or more they round down to zero. And you can have as many 1/7 th of a skittle as you want. Truth.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I totally just posted in response to OP. I didn't spend any time reading the entire thread which probably woulda made it clear.

My mistake. Shoulda known.

But for the record, a lot of people do post ignorant crap on here...obvi's OP's point in posting. But some people are painfully misinformed. There are people who genuinely have ED's and when they post in MFP, i think it makes more sense to give them information and treat them respectfully than to mock people.

Sorry I wasn't in on the joke and I approached you as if you were serious. My bad. Why do i keep caring about people, particularly when on MFP it always ends up in people being rude to me, I don't know.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

Thank you for this! Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

For the OP - I've been on a full macro low diet (FML Diet) for some time now. I've kept net cals at 1000 while building lean mass and targeting the stomach area for spot reduction fat loss. Has been working like a champ. Good luck and keep the press on.

Edited because I see what he did here...lol
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Skittles, they have like 3 calories each. So if you cut them in 7 or more they round down to zero. And you can have as many 1/7 th of a skittle as you want. Truth.

All these equations are seriously getting me going. I really love mathematics.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

For the OP - I've been on a full macro low diet (FML Diet) for some time now. I've kept net cals at 1000 while building lean mass and targeting the stomach area for spot reduction fat loss. Has been working like a champ. Good luck and keep the press on.

Dexa or it didnt happen....

Dont know how you can build lean mass without any building blocks.
    If you did then X-factor!

Dude, why are you calling me out? I'm rockin' lean gains like a pro.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I totally just posted in response to OP. I didn't spend any time reading the entire thread which probably woulda made it clear.

My mistake. Shoulda known.

But for the record, a lot of people do post ignorant crap on here...obvi's OP's point in posting. But some people are painfully misinformed. There are people who genuinely have ED's and when they post in MFP, i think it makes more sense to give them information and treat them respectfully than to mock people.

Sorry I wasn't in on the joke and I approached you as if you were serious. My bad. Why do i keep caring about people, particularly when on MFP it always ends up in people being rude to me, I don't know.

Interestingly enough, many others here have a similar story to yours, they're just further along...that they so often tried to help people who desperately needed help by providing serious information, only to be called rude...to the point that eventually, they felt like they had to find other, more creative ways to convey their important message.

Perhaps, for example, like OP's post. If you step back and look at it big picture, you'll see that the underlying message is legit.

ETA: And it was funny too.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options

Yes, it was brilliant. I caught the sarcasm right away... and then started scrolling through pages and pages of people who found the post believable and logical and had their own just as believable and logical advice. Not. LMFAO!!!

Brilliantly executed OP, brilliant. When I responded, I thought you were just being a troll; though I have encountered many serious posts that are shockingly quite similar. Well, you were being a troll, but there's a lesson to be learned. Of course, those that need to learn it, didn't catch on... LOL
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I hope this is a joke because if it's not you are

Rude and totally uncalled for.

ever heard of the first amendment to the United States Constitution?
    Ever hear of the rules for posting on this site?

Restriction of free speech cannot be in place.

Ever hear of the Mayflower Compact?

Again my friend, using evidence that has nothing to do with my culture and are not in place where i live just goes over my head.
    Use things in context
    Yet you have no problem hiding behind the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights like a garden variety hippy.

Are there other varieties of hippies? "Garden variety" gets thrown around an awful lot.

No. Reference: Green movement
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm a hippy! And I don't garden. Offended.

Reported.
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

Are there other varieties of hippies? "Garden variety" gets thrown around an awful lot.

No. Reference: Green movement

Makes sense. Thought there might be some "forest", "mountain", or "municipal park" varieties.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    :explode: This is a joke? Why did you waste my time finding calorie free peanut-flavored spread?? :explode:
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    :explode: This is a joke? Why did you waste my time finding calorie free peanut-flavored spread?? :explode:

There is nothing wrong with replacing food with food-like products.

Except everything.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Weird, I assumed my little angry red bomb emoticons would've exploded by now. Oh well.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

Dexa or it didnt happen....

Dont know how you can build lean mass without any building blocks.
    If you did then X-factor!

Dude, why are you calling me out? I'm rockin' lean gains like a pro.

GAH!
    You beat me to the edit!
    lol!