NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    I hope this is a joke because if it's not you are

Rude and totally uncalled for.

ever heard of the first amendment to the United States Constitution?
    Ever hear of the rules for posting on this site?

Restriction of free speech cannot be in place.

Ever hear of the Mayflower Compact?

Again my friend, using evidence that has nothing to do with my culture and are not in place where i live just goes over my head.
    Use things in context
  • thealexbeard
    Options
    Low fat, low carbohydrate, and low protein? So, basically you want to eliminate every macronutrient that all foods are composed of?

Notsureifsrs?
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    All your suggestions so far have been amazing, but why the 1900 cals? I would suggest around the 400 mark, that way you'll lose the weight so much quicker and retain muscle at the same time.

I just don't understand these people that want to eat so much food. I feel full on 700 calories... any more and I'm just being greedy. Why would you want to slow your weightloss down when you could be losing 10lb per week? *smh*

Because muscle weighs more than fat.

Ahhhh I see.... so what you're actually trying to say is that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I get it now! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
    I'm here to "help"

Muscle has a higher density then fat, take a piece of muscle and fat the same size, weigh it and the muscle will be heavier

Exactly. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Thank you for this! Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?
    Science is my middle name.
    For the OP - I've been on a full macro low diet (FML Diet) for some time now. I've kept net cals at 1000 while building lean mass and targeting the stomach area for spot reduction fat loss. Has been working like a champ. Good luck and keep the press on.
    Congratulations!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    totally here just to watch.......
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Again my friend, using evidence that has nothing to do with my culture and are not in place where i live just goes over my head.
    Use things in context
    Yet you have no problem hiding behind the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights like a garden variety hippy.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    The declaration of independence means it doesn't apply to Brits.

if you are reading in the USA then the bill of rights still stand. Not a dig at you and if i am wrong then i apologise.
    But free speech is free speech.
    I believe i have not been offensive, aggressive or harassing.
    We have had a good debate that seems the be getting personal, with reporting of posts and twisting of others words to defend the OP.
    Like many have said before it is in the best interests of the OP everyone has in mind and are advising not to follow through with what she is planning

Did you learn that in your Constitutional Law class? No? I didn't think so.

One more time, i am from the UK and we do not study American history in school.
    I also apologised (yes with an s) if my statement was incorrect so, you question must have be rhetorical
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Don't forget crushed ice! It's a great low fat/carb/protein food! :drinker:
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

Use things in context
    Yet you have no problem hiding behind the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights like a garden variety hippy.

that was not nice calling me names is it?
    "reported"

and its called using the best information you can in the right situation so you understand it rather then throwing Peggy and your laws at me.
    If you want to put your point across please use different examples, i want to understand your thinking.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    gum, cigarettes, water and vodka
    ^^^This^^^ plus coffee...black of course.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I see.... so what you're actually trying to say is that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I get it now! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

An easy way to remember it is that a lb of muscle is like a lb of lead, and the fat is like a lb of feathers. Of course 1lb of lead is gonna weigh more than 1lb of feathers...feathers are super light!

Oh, OP! you could eat feathers!! I don't think they have any fat or carbs, but they might have trace amounts of protein. Not sure though

Haha @ the logic......1lb of lead weighs the same as 1lb of feathers....1lb is 1lb is 1lb......or course it will take a much larger VOLUME of feathers to weigh 1lb than the volume of lead to weigh 1lb.

How can you possibly think that 1lb = 1lb? Try being a woman. 1lb of weightgain = 5lb. DUH

Is that kind of like for men how 6" = 1'?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

BOOM. WRONG!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

An easy way to remember it is that a lb of muscle is like a lb of lead, and the fat is like a lb of feathers. Of course 1lb of lead is gonna weigh more than 1lb of feathers...feathers are super light!

Oh, OP! you could eat feathers!! I don't think they have any fat or carbs, but they might have trace amounts of protein. Not sure though

Haha @ the logic......1lb of lead weighs the same as 1lb of feathers....1lb is 1lb is 1lb......or course it will take a much larger VOLUME of feathers to weigh 1lb than the volume of lead to weigh 1lb.

How can you possibly think that 1lb = 1lb? Try being a woman. 1lb of weightgain = 5lb. DUH

...and how for every 1 sexual partner a woman claims = 3
    =P
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options

Use things in context

Are there other varieties of hippies? "Garden variety" gets thrown around an awful lot.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

BOOM. WRONG!

OK.
    As of what i said earlier, I WAS incorrect on that statement and am apologising for that.
    Are you brave enough to own up to any mistakes you made?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

...and how for every 1 sexual partner a woman claims = 3
    =P

And for every 5 that men claim = 1
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Your list has some chemical made in a lab bizzzznesssss

Ugh.

:(
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Your list has some chemical made in a lab bizzzznesssss

Ugh.

:(

You think man got to the moon on organic potatoes? Science = progress!!!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

BOOM. WRONG!

OK.
    As of what i said earlier, I WAS incorrect on that statement and am apologising for that.
    Uh, this was my first post on this thread.

You should pay attention to who you're talking to.
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

BOOM. WRONG!

OK.
    Uh, this was my first post on this thread.

You should pay attention to who you're talking to.

Sorry should have been clear. That wasn't directed at you, apologies.
    It was directed at the gentleman i was debating with
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll. No one who can spell decently would even propose such an idea. Good one! :D