NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that rubbery treat - shirataki noodles - it's pure fiber & water.

I was just going to suggest those.

Also, jell-o has protein in it.

AND CARBS!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    like my comment said we are looking out for the welfare of the OP.
    Many people have also stated sarcastic comments, i have backed my comments up with information.
    Good health is paramount to any diet, thats the whole point of it!
    But it really is unfeasible that what the OP is asking for for her Macro allowance.
    Like a fellow poster said, seek a nutritionalists advise they will tell you that the plan you have is not the right one for ANYONE.
    Everyone is different YES, however basic nutrition is the same for everyone, just depends on your goals and activeness for the Cal intake

Her diet is "unfeasible" now? That sounds discriminatory. Are you calling her stupid?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Another idea from elsewhere is vitamins and minerals. Not food high in it, but literally just vitamins and minerals like a chunk of calcium. Sodium is critical to proper body function so you could have a bowl of NaCl in the mornings covered in some sort of milk-colored water.

Important stuff like iron should probably shaved off of refined materials and not consumed as ore; that may cause bleeding.

Edited to add: this is serious. You need micronutrients as well as macronutrients to survive. No one ever heard of scurvy??
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I believe in education and hard work- I am not interested in any quick fixes, silly fitness schemes, miracle pills, or unhealthy attitudes. Please don't friend me if you're on that path- we won't be compatible.

I'm honest and I don't sugarcoat and I appreciate friends who do the same, but I like nice people too! I'm sarcastic and I have a potty mouth, I might not be the best support if these things offend you.

My Nutrition Philosophy:
    Eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, 1g protein/lb LBM, and fats. Have treats, but not all the time. Treats should be a treat, or they would be called regulars.

WHERE DID THIS COME FROM??

^^^^^ This, from the OP's profile page...this thread IS a joke, right? Better be...lol.

so im just going say say.. YES and maybe... READ YOUR OWN DAMN PAGE!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Low fat, carb and protein!!!

What are you trying to accomplish? Usually we hear low carb Or protein, not both.

Yeah well, I think it's mostly just lazy to pick one thing to restrict. Obviously there's been success both ways, so I'm gonna knock it out of the park and do both!!!

Ooooook....ALL JOKES ASIDE there is a reason you can't possibly go "low" on EVERYTHING...Calories do not come from air! They come from fat, carbs, and protein. How can you possibly get to 1900 cals if you go low on everything that makes up a calorie??? Thing only thing left to eat would be fiber, cholesterol, sodium, sugar lol Idk take your pick....ok there was a little joke in there.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WATER... Low Carb, Low Fat and low protein... None in fact... Why not just do your nearly 2000 calories how you feel like having them? If you were shooting for 1200 calories I would understand low everything... but 2000? Really?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

My daily allowance is 1950 calories, and I'm looking to fill my calories with low-fat, low-carb, and low protein foods! It's actually really hard! LOL!!!!!

Here's what I currently have on my list!!
    -Olestra
    -Sugar Alcohols (sugar free treats!!!!)
    -High-Fiber!!!!!
    -Green Vegetables!!
    -BCAA supplements (Genius- zero cals!!!)
    -Splenda
    -Mio Flavored water enhancers
    -100-cal snack packs
    -Arctic Zero Ice cream!!!
    -Cayenne Pepper
    -Herbal Teas
    -Coffee with coconut oil
    -Multivitamins
    -Benefiber
    -Fish Oil Pills
    -Walden Farms calorie-free mayonnaise!!!

Can't figure out if alcohol is allowed or not- probably unsweetened clear liquor would be OK. Looking forward to other suggestions!!!!!! Party on! !!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

MoreBean!

With a friends list including people like ACG and sidesteel who can offer the best advice on this forum i'm calling troll on this one.....
    tumblr_lkmqr3tKnH1qib9dlo1_500.jpg

If you arent trolling the what about calorie dense foods with high fats, carbs and protein that make you feel full longer thus cutting the amount of meals needed throughout the day?
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am just trying to help. I am sorry if I offended anyone but if you are going to do low carb, you need to eat full fat foods not low fat because low fat foods have more sugar, sodium, and most times more carbs.

Also, your body needs fat to survive and function normally. If you don't believe me ask your doctor.

btw my boyfriend has three degrees in exercise physiology and community and public health and the plan isn't healthy. So, I think you really should do some more research and ask some doctors their opinion before embarking on this meal plan.

Again, if I offended you, I apologize.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We really need a sarcasm font......

Actually, scientists are finding that the ability to detect sarcasm really is useful. For the past 20 years, researchers from linguists to psychologists to neurologists have been studying our ability to perceive snarky remarks and gaining new insights into how the mind works. Studies have shown that exposure to sarcasm enhances creative problem solving, for instance. Children understand and use sarcasm by the time they get to kindergarten. An inability to understand sarcasm may be an early warning sign of brain disease.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/The-Science-of-Sarcasm-Yeah-Right.html#ixzz2De3F9GQY
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I really hope your taking raspberry ketones too. No diet is sufficent without them, Dr. Oz says so.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think OP is a Troll.

Especially after the Dr. Oz water comment and the math being hard.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • brirob73
    Options
    Oh, I love OP!
    This was AWESOME.
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Can I just make a friendly public service announcement to all the people replying seriously to this post?

This post was a joke. A snarky parody of other forum posts that ask ridiculous diet questions. Reply accordingly.

I can't believe I even had to explain that. Faith in humanity: lost.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Another idea from elsewhere is vitamins and minerals. Not food high in it, but literally just vitamins and minerals like a chunk of calcium. Sodium is critical to proper body function so you could have a bowl of NaCl in the mornings covered in some sort of milk-colored water.

Important stuff like iron should probably shaved off of refined materials and not consumed as ore; that may cause bleeding.

Edited to add: this is serious. You need micronutrients as well as macronutrients to survive. No one ever heard of scurvy??

NaCl with a good squirt of Mio, eaten in a bowl like cereal..... soooooo good!
  • JennWeighZen
    JennWeighZen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can I just make a friendly public service announcement to all the people replying seriously to this post?

This post was a joke. A snarky parody of other forum posts that ask ridiculous diet questions. Reply accordingly.

You just took all the fun out of it. (just kidding. It's still fun.)
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

My daily allowance is 1950 calories, and I'm looking to fill my calories with low-fat, low-carb, and low protein foods! It's actually really hard! LOL!!!!!

-Olestra
    -High-Fiber!!!!!
    -Green Vegetables!!
    -Splenda
    -100-cal snack packs
    -Cayenne Pepper
    -Herbal Teas
    -Coffee with coconut oil
    -Multivitamins
    -Benefiber
    -Fish Oil Pills

Can't figure out if alcohol is allowed or not- probably unsweetened clear liquor would be OK. Looking forward to other suggestions!!!!!! Party on! !!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

MoreBean!

With a friends list including people like ACG and sidesteel who can offer the best advice on this forum i'm calling troll on this one.....

If you arent trolling the what about calorie dense foods with high fats, carbs and protein that make you feel full longer thus cutting the amount of meals needed throughout the day?

I call it!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

If you're not going to help OP, don't thread crap.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

-Olestra
    -High-Fiber!!!!!
    -Green Vegetables!!
    -Splenda
    -100-cal snack packs
    -Cayenne Pepper
    -Herbal Teas
    -Coffee with coconut oil
    -Multivitamins
    -Benefiber
    -Fish Oil Pills

MoreBean!

Just because someone comes up with an inovative way to structure their diet doesn't mean they automatically have to be a troll. False accusations may result in finding yourself reported.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    What about cinnamon? You could mix it with your metamucil.