NEED Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Protein Diet advice!!!!

Options

Replies

• ItsTheBeebs
    Options
    like my comment said we are looking out for the welfare of the OP.
    Many people have also stated sarcastic comments, i have backed my comments up with information.
    Good health is paramount to any diet, thats the whole point of it!
    But it really is unfeasible that what the OP is asking for for her Macro allowance.
    Like a fellow poster said, seek a nutritionalists advise they will tell you that the plan you have is not the right one for ANYONE.
    Everyone is different YES, however basic nutrition is the same for everyone, just depends on your goals and activeness for the Cal intake

Her diet is "unfeasible" now? That sounds discriminatory. Are you calling her stupid?

im in no way calling her stupid, my friend.
    Its a friendly piece of advise for HER BENEFIT.

if you go into a mechanic and you know a small amount about cars, do you feel stupid when they explain why your car isnt working like it supposed to?
    You listen take on what they are saying and make your decision from that.

all i am suggesting is that she reconsider her Macro goals, for the state of her well being.
    As a trending subject that is being put across... its not a good move to go with what the OP is planning
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

BTW I thought of another one- sugar free jello with fat-free cool whip.

Wait, if you have both it defeats the sugar free and fat free and adds double the sugar and double the fat
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    gum, cigarettes, water and vodka
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Her diet is "unfeasible" now? That sounds discriminatory. Are you calling her stupid?

if you go into a mechanic and you know a small amount about cars, do you feel stupid when they explain why your car isnt working like it supposed to?

all i am suggesting is that she reconsider her Macro goals, for the state of her well being.
    As a trending subject that is being put across... its not a good move to go with what the OP is planning

Mechanics work on cars. Cars are all the same. Diets are for people. People are all different. You don't know how her metabolism is structured. This may be a perfectly doable plan for her.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but if not -- I think what people are trying to say is that you cannot physically do low-carb, low-protein, and low-fat and reach your caloric goal of 1900 (sorry if I got that wrong). When people say "low-carb" they are putting calories that would've gone into carbs somewhere else, ie. fats or protein. Same as "low-fat" - you up carbs and protein. Whenever you lower something, you have to up something else, IF you want to maintain the same number of calories.

If you do low-everything, there is no way you can still maintain 1900 calories because the calories that were supposed to go from one box to another have nowhere to go. Hope that makes sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    NaCl with a good squirt of Mio, eaten in a bowl like cereal..... soooooo good!

That's a good point but it'll probably screw up hydration. Will need to down some diet cokes or something, or more mio.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    What about cinnamon? You could mix it with your metamucil.

Thanks!!!! Good call!!!!!!
  • ItsTheBeebs
    Options

Mechanics work on cars. Cars are all the same. Diets are for people. People are all different. You don't know how her metabolism is structured. This may be a perfectly doable plan for her.

so a Honda is the same as a Ferrari? not that the fuel consumption is different, one has more power therefore needs more fuel to make it work properly?
    wow now i need to read a book on cars!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

My daily allowance is 1950 calories, and I'm looking to fill my calories with low-fat, low-carb, and low protein foods! It's actually really hard! LOL!!!!!

Here's what I currently have on my list!!
    -Olestra
    -Sugar Alcohols (sugar free treats!!!!)
    -High-Fiber!!!!!
    -Green Vegetables!!
    -BCAA supplements (Genius- zero cals!!!)
    -Splenda
    -Mio Flavored water enhancers
    -100-cal snack packs
    -Arctic Zero Ice cream!!!
    -Cayenne Pepper
    -Herbal Teas
    -Coffee with coconut oil
    -Multivitamins
    -Benefiber
    -Fish Oil Pills
    -Walden Farms calorie-free mayonnaise!!!

Can't figure out if alcohol is allowed or not- probably unsweetened clear liquor would be OK. Looking forward to other suggestions!!!!!! Party on! !!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

I heard water is pretty good.... :noway:

Hard water may have more nutrients.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    so a Honda is the same as a Ferrari? not that the fuel consumption is different, one has more power therefore needs more fuel to make it work properly?

He's got you there, dude-with-a-picture-of-skittles-for-your-avatar-on-a-fitness-site. I'm starting to think you aren't so legitimate after all. Give me back my credit card numbers!
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    51-5xS22y0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You could try this zero calorie whipped peanut-flavored spread! It got 11 five-star reviews on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-Peanut-Calorie-Free-12-Ounce/product-reviews/B000X1Q1G8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Especially good if you like incorporating food in sex. Total guilt-free experience.

How is that even possible? :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    Options

He's got you there, dude-with-a-picture-of-skittles-for-your-avatar-on-a-fitness-site. I'm starting to think you aren't so legitimate after all. Give me back my credit card numbers!

STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Sorry. Ahem.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Apparently a lot of people are on low sarcasm diets too :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    51-5xS22y0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You could try this zero calorie whipped peanut-flavored spread! It got 11 five-star reviews on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Walden-Farms-Peanut-Calorie-Free-12-Ounce/product-reviews/B000X1Q1G8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Especially good if you like incorporating food in sex. Total guilt-free experience.

How is that even possible? :laugh:

Walden farms has a whole line of calorie free options! Mayo, Peanut butter, chocolate sauce!!!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Just because someone comes up with an inovative way to structure their diet doesn't mean they automatically have to be a troll. False accusations may result in finding yourself reported.

If it was anyone else id have just given the Eat denser foods remark but weve all been on these boards long enough to tell the noobs (january is coming BTW) from people playing for a laugh.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Microwaving things for short bursts, like 7 seconds, removes the calories from foods, freezing and blending make them negative calories... maybe you could find something similar for macros?
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    LOL i love it how innocent ding dongs and defending you bean!