30 Day Shred December (Challenge?)

Options

Replies

• Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The only way I can work out to share photos is by adding this link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91447692@N06/8298963795/

Just copy and paste!

So, FINALLY finished 30 day shred :) I did 25 out of the 30 days as my body just needed a rest at times. I only started calorie counting after 15 days and I really wish I'd started at the beginning as that is when I noticed results!
    Here are my measurements:

Weight - lost 4.7lbs
    Bust - lost 1.5 inches
    Waist - lost 2 inches
    Hips - lost 1.5 inches
    Bum - lost 1.5 inches
    Thighs - lost 0.5 inches
    Calf - lost 0.5 inches
    Bicep - lost 0.5 inches

Total 8 inches lost!

That's fantastic! Congrats!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Day 5 level 2 done - man I hate all those plank moves!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Day 5 level 2 done - man I hate all those plank moves!

Yip, they are hard, but they work!!

Did day 8 of level 2 this morning. Two days to go and then it's level 3!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 7 of level 2 done- wasn't able to get to it yesterday so i'm behind again. i think the only thing that got me to do it today was knownig i'd be one day closer to being done with level2. can't wait!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    day 7 of level 2 done- wasn't able to get to it yesterday so i'm behind again. i think the only thing that got me to do it today was knownig i'd be one day closer to being done with level2. can't wait!

That's why I don't want to take a break, because then it takes me even longer to get through the levels!
  • Leanz
    Options

That's why I don't want to take a break, because then it takes me even longer to get through the levels!

Me too!! Haha! Christmas morning here and first thing I did - just to get her out of the way!!

Have a lovely Christmas
  • Kidostud
    Options

Me too!! Haha! Christmas morning here and first thing I did - just to get her out of the way!!

Have a lovely Christmas

Aren't we just crazy!! Also did day 9 of level 2 this morning - on Christmas day!!! Tomorrow morning is the last day of level 2 for me!!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Yay!!! Done day 10 of level 2 this morning so can move on to level 3 tomorrow! Going to love the change in routine!!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Day one of level 3 done!!! It's nice, but quite hard!
  • sb1023
    Options

Have a lovely Christmas

Aren't we just crazy!! Also did day 9 of level 2 this morning - on Christmas day!!! Tomorrow morning is the last day of level 2 for me!!

way to go everyone!! lol, so funny that we feel the same way. i slacked the last two days, but back to it today! need to get this darn level over with!!!
  • Leanz
    Options
    One more day of level 2 - hope I survive level three!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 - totally enjoyed it!! Was pooped afterwards and sweating like a pig, but loved it!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Taking a break today! Working in the garden and horseriding instead!
  • Oddsocks15
    Oddsocks15 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How heavy were your weights at the start of the 30DS?
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I started with 500g weights, but on day 5 started using weights of 1,5kg and still using those. Won't be able to go heavier!
  • sb1023
    Options
    fell behind again but did it today- day 9 of level 2 down, one more day of this evil level!:)
  • Kidostud
    Options
    I almost died during today's session. Some of these level 3 moves are soooo hard... Day 3 done, 7 to go.
  • Leanz
    Options
    Day 1 Level 3 done hard again but in a different way!! All the jumping yikes!!
  • Kidostud
    Options
    Day 1 Level 3 done hard again but in a different way!! All the jumping yikes!!

Yeah, those jumping gets to me too. I just can't seem to get those jumping lunges! And the rockstar jumps! And all those plank moves - the travelling push ups are the worst!
  • Leanz
    Options
    /quote]

Yeah, those jumping gets to me too. I just can't seem to get those jumping lunges! And the rockstar jumps! And all those plank moves - the travelling push ups are the worst!

Yeah - and this:bigsmile: Day 2 level 3 - done!!