You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    ... you can think of another ABC Game category after you already did 10 Zed words
  • jligon92
    Options
    ^ I am so guilty of this!
  • Kkramer26
    Options
    You go to a restaurant and type in a few choices on mfp food tracker, then choose the one that has the least amount of calories! Lol
  • tabnmyq
    tabnmyq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's so me and my 5 year old says..... mommy that doesn't make sence
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Every time you see someone above you on a balcony, stair case, or wherever...you rate the person above you.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    ... you keep wanting to tell the more rotund people you never met before about Myfitnesspal.com
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Since I cant quote every single one of these, I will just say Oh God, that is so me! Im guilty! :noway:
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    ... you lie awake worrying because you forgot to log the celery you ate at bedtime
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    You know what NSV, IIFYM, EMWL, and NROL4W all stand for.
  • kerissaganaya
    Options
    If you get excited when your plans of going out to dinner get cancled because instead of getting that tiny high calorie salad, you can eat a whole lot more for the same amount of calories.
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You spot an attractive member of the opposite sex and the first thing you do is visit his or her profile to check out the before and after pix.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    ... you get a "friend invitation" from a pretty young girl and you send her a message asking if she is sure she didn't send it to the wrong person.
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    ... you forget which thread you are replying to and put a ' ? ' on the end in case it is the "Chocolate covered zombie elves " thread
  • Brandi1525
    Brandi1525 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

THIS IS SO ME...LMAO !!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    ... you need a smart phone and an internet connection order a meal in a restaurant.

YES!!! OMG....!!
  • mamamc03
    Options
    A majority of family meals are spent hunkered over a phone...not on FB...but on MFP logging that last 1/2 TBSP of salsa you had on the 1/4 of a chip.
  • mamamc03
    Options
    You know down to the calorie how much each Pretzel M&M is....(10 to be exact). This way, you can buy the big pack, baggie them into 100 cal servings and have M&M's any time!! YAY!!
  • Mcfatcat
    Options
    Youre drunk and think "oh ****, I need to log this"

OH GOD MY SIDES XD ROFL
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Oh and when you go to MFP First when you logon! I don't even look at the news first anymore - MFP is now my home page... geeesshhh I have it bad...
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LOL - This is sooooooo me!
    ... you need a smart phone and an internet connection order a meal in a restaurant.