You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    guilty of all the above! and...

wanting to punch the monitor when someone says they have trouble getting in 1200 calories a day! :)

:huh: looks like the Psycho and I posted at the same time :) Therefore I am Not guilty on ALL of the above,.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    wait.. there are naughty MFP groups?
  • Niki_Fawn
    Niki_Fawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

^ Guilty!

... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.

^ Guilty!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

^^ totally this
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I counted out a serving of something the other day and it took forever!!! I looked away for a second and saw my baby crunching. I was like what are you eating? how many did you have? spit it out (so I can see how many more I can have)!!!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I am so guilty of so many of these!!!!! :blushing:

How about I am in a teleconference meeting for work but instead of listening to the meeting I am reading all of these comments!!! :laugh: :blushing:
  • sashalarue
    sashalarue Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it
    [/quote

Oh so gulity of this....trash picker i am now!!!]
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When its a good week and you cheated and already weighed yourself and your down a few pounds, the wait to when you can weigh in is painful. LOL. Like this week, I want to weigh in cause I lost a good amount of weight and Sunday seems far away.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You find yourself cutting cals in the morning when you know your going out to eat in the evening time.
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO guilty of this.

And the yogurt
    And cutting the cals to save for dinner and later
    And weighing everyday so I can change the number on my profile poage

and most of the other stuff, too. In fact, my home page is MFP so I see it first thing every time I log on....
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LO*not so loud* the kid is sleeping! sooo guilty of these! hubby knows all the acronyms, to ask about cals, he will even ask what he can do to help (watch kid etc) when he knows we are going out so i can guarantee my workout and not beat myself up about the cals later!!
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha, I'm always taking things out of the rubbish or the recycling to check the calorie count if my hubby forgets to leave it out on the counter for me. Otherwise he starts listing what he's put in dinner when he sees me get my phone out
    :blushing:

Hubby does the cooking, - don't ya just love it when they say "well, I put so much of this in it and so much of that, BUT you PROBABLY only have X number of calories or grams to worry about, it wasn't that much" Do you dig or guessimate then...lol
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If you hear the mention of the words, "Eating out", you panic and pre-log to see what you can order lol.

HAHA...I do this everytime! These are all so funny!
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If every post in this thread makes you LOL... the real kind of LOL... not the LOL you claim to do when you aren't actually LOL'ing. :laugh:

LOL :happy:

I'm definitely Lol'ing for real :)
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You're in a group text message and send one and no one replies, you then type "bump" in as a way to get someone to say something. The only person in the message who understands is the other mfp'er. Guilty.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    you are sooo sick of seeing the word journey when someone tries to friend request you. its not a friggan journey. its a change of lifesyle ... forever!!!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    .....if you get outta bed early just to see what the scale says!

Guilty. It's part of the motivation that gets me up to work out early every day.
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If when, away from the computer, you "log" in your head... see the food diary page and everything.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    you are sooo sick of seeing the word Journey when someone tries to friend request you. its not a friggan Journey. its a change of lifesyle ... forever!!!

Hey!

Don't stop believin'...
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    if you get mad in your head that your kid is drinking your water instead of their own because you know you need to drink more today and it's already late!