You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You know how to use google image search to check if profile pics are bogus.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    If every post in this thread makes you LOL... the real kind of LOL... not the LOL you claim to do when you aren't actually LOL'ing. :laugh:

Actually LOL'd! :laugh:
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You company sends you on business trips and you pay the extra out of your pocket just to make sure the Hotel has a gym in it. True Story !
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Your excited when you plug your ki fit /body. Media in to see what your calorie adjustment t is on your exercise tab! Lol x
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    OMG - I am guilty of 99% of these. My hubby will say when we are out and thinking of going somewhere to eat What can you eat -- I make him pull over and I whip out the phone - look up a couple of restaurants and determining what I can eat. THAT is how we decide to eat at a restaurant! And Now I know about F5. Just used it!!!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If you've counted out the number of crackers you plan on eating so you can input a full serving size into your diary. Your friends see and are worried.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if...

....you count farting as calories burned. :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha, I'm always taking things out of the rubbish or the recycling to check the calorie count if my hubby forgets to leave it out on the counter for me. Otherwise he starts listing what he's put in dinner when he sees me get my phone out
    :blushing:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    If every post in this thread makes you LOL... the real kind of LOL... not the LOL you claim to do when you aren't actually LOL'ing. :laugh:

LOL :happy:
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

I have done this!!!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

THIS!!!
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    .....if you get outta bed early just to see what the scale says!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    If you've counted out the number of crackers you plan on eating so you can input a full serving size into your diary. Your friends see and are worried.

I do the same thing with almonds at work, luckily I have my own office so no one can see me haha
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend tries to steal a big bite of your meal and you freak out because he just ruined your perfect serving size

Ugh my kids do that!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If you can't help stepping on the scale after u poop
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You have ever accidentally bleached your arm hair trying to clean the blood out of your backseat after killing a hooker.

Am I right?

Wait, what site is this?

:blushing:
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    guilty of all the above! and...

wanting to punch the monitor when someone says they have trouble getting in 1200 calories a day! :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    You have gotten a Warning from Forum Moderators...better stop there. :bigsmile:

Now that made me laugh!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When you exercise extra hard in the morning because you are going to party and need the extra calories to eat.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

Oh I am so guilty of this and so many others!!