You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow - I thought I was a hard core MFP but you got me on the last two.
    You know what NSV, IIFYM, EMWL, and NROL4W all stand for.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

^ Guilty!

... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.

Nah - I make sure I punch in first... but then, it's right onto MFP! :blushing:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You have gotten a Warning from Forum Moderators...better stop there. :bigsmile:

Many times
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You cringe when you see a blatantly misinformed newbie post and cringe. Not because of the misinformation, but because you know the newbie is about to be crucified. Yeah, I went there.

Can't tell ya how many times I've said "hey I share your view, but you're about to get blasted" LOL
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    You have gotten a Warning from Forum Moderators...better stop there. :bigsmile:

Many times

Right there with ya...

P.S. I now have the sound effect from the Six Million Dollar Man jumping over stuff in my head...
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You have your whole day's food intake plugged in before breakfast.

so true
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    ... when you refuse to even taste something from someone else's meal because you have no idea what's in it, how it was prepared, or how to log it! My poor assistant is always saying "taste this, it's so good!" - and I'm like "no, no thanks." She knows why I'm turning it down and she says "it can't be THAT bad!" LOL
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You're proud of the loosers been hanging out with.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

All the damn time!
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

TRUE STORY!!

Also, my daughter, (also a good cook) says, "Mom, if you ask me everything that's in that recipe, like you do when Daddy makes something, I'd never make you anything again! That's sooo ANNOYING!"
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Someone brings pastries, cookies, and cake into work, and you say, "Ohhhhh NOOOO!!!" Then you take it, and give it away to another department as fast as you can!! :noway:
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options

^ This!! I've become a trash digger because of MFP.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you get angry on your phone, when the battery is low and you really need it to track your walking!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If you've counted out the number of crackers you plan on eating so you can input a full serving size into your diary. Your friends see and are worried.

I do the same thing with almonds at work, luckily I have my own office so no one can see me haha

I do this too. My bf is like, "Why are you counting out 17 almonds everyday?"
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    ..know what PB2 and Protein shakes are about.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Literally happening as I am reading this thread....
    ....if you're kids run into the kitchen, grab their empty gummy wrappers and say "let's check the calories"!

Perfect timing!!!!
  • mleparton
    Options
    True! lol
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Literally happening as I am reading this thread....
    ....if you're kids run into the kitchen, grab their empty gummy wrappers and say "let's check the calories"!

Perfect timing!!!!

LOL mine 'reads' the label on her fruit bar everyday!! she's 2, it says 'i love you' or so i've been told!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Bingo!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump