You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    if you've logged your food the day before.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Wow...I feel pathetic right now...definitely all me :frown:
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    you actually get excited about getting a food scale and a HRM for Christmas.......

OMG....I so requested a digital scale and an HRM for Christmas!!!

you are determines to log in to see how many days in a row you can get.....
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

I have done this. I'm not ashamed.

HAHA!!! I do ^this^ all the time!

...if you literally log the 3 cheez-its you ate just to take with your medicine...

I do this too lmao. He started to save them for me
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    There are tumbleweeds rolling around your FB profile and Twitter feeds...
  • mandisu
    mandisu Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you calculate how much exercise you need to do before going out to the gym/walk/run/bike etc, in order to bring yourself to your calorie goal.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if...... You read the word taco anywhere on the board and LOL!!! Oh the good ole days. HA!!!
    kanye-serious.gif
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Your eye twitches when people say they want to "loose" weight...

that's me all the way! if you're trying to LOSE weight, you might as well learn how to spell it.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    If you darn near know every word to "Hey, Fat girl" because it's posted around here so dang much
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    if you know exactly how many calories are in your go to breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner without having to log it.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    When you think " why is my husband going for a run, when he doesnt have an MFP account?"
  • mandy0688
    Options
    You literally freak out when your eating dinner and you forgot to log in lunch.
    When i was moving this past weekend i literally freaked out wanting to at least log in to MFP so i don't lose my day tracker. So when we went to my fiances parents house I logged in then logged out then went to a friends the next day to do the same then when we got internet i logged all my food. Ttally worth it because When i did that it said i logged in for 55 days straight. So WIN
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    this is the best thread ever!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

Definitely done this before! Although now my boyfriend knows (and it didn't take him long) to keep the packages out for me :happy:
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    During your romantic getaway to a remote cabin in the woods you hike a mile and a half to get a signal so you don't lose your streak of days logged in.

HAHAHA best one yet!
    These responses are all fantastic :)
  • mandy0688
    Options
    Your SO makes something, he has to tell you what he put in the food before you eat it so you can log it into a meal. He makes me taste it first then gives me the list.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Youre drunk and think "oh ****, I need to log this"
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    .... You get an std from your cheating husband and ask the forums on here advice about herpes and a divorce in the same thread!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options

OMG YESSSS!!!!!!