You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if you've ever eaten food directly from a measuring cup!

What's wrong with this?? I do it all the time.... No sense in getting two dishes dirty. :noway:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.
    I like to click on the leaping MyFitnessPal logo chick in an intimate way. :love:
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    You have gotten a Warning from Forum Moderators...better stop there. :bigsmile:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    You cringe when you see a blatantly misinformed newbie post and cringe. Not because of the misinformation, but because you know the newbie is about to be crucified. Yeah, I went there.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    If you weigh a pound of muscle and a pound of fat and they are exactly the same!

Wait....what???
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    If you hear the mention of the words, "Eating out", you panic and pre-log to see what you can order lol.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You won't share your food because you already counted those calories!!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    You won't share your food because you already counted those calories!!

He he he... Guilty.
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it
    I have brunch with my grandma every Sunday and she always has the packages out ready for me to scan them after church. I :heart: her
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it
    [/quote
    soooooooooooooo guilty]
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options

I have done this. I'm not ashamed.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You weigh yourself and get excited that you lost a lb just so you can update your weight on mfp.

lol
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    I have brunch with my grandma every Sunday and she always has the packages out ready for my to scan them after church. I :heart: her
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If you hear the mention of the words, "Eating out", you panic and pre-log to see what you can order lol.

Oh my goodness, YES! I start freaking out when people start throwing around Red Robin or pizza or Outback! Can't we just all go to Subway??????
  • Crookey21
    Options

lol. me too
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

HAHA!!! I do ^this^ all the time!

...if you literally log the 3 cheez-its you ate just to take with your medicine...
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    you actually get excited about getting a food scale and a HRM for Christmas.......
  • Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You have your whole day's food intake plugged in before breakfast.
  • Crookey21
    Options
    If you weigh a pound of muscle and a pound of fat and they are exactly the same!

Wait....what???

LMAO
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options

If you've done this so often your partner no longer makes you any meals...