You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    If in every thread someone brings up something about Bacon...followed by lots of random GIFs
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

Wait!? You can refresh with F5? I love you!

I didn't know that either. I love keystrokes but I don't know any of the F# keys. woo! :)
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you ... i learned something new. Let me wear out my F5 key.
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    ... if you jump on the MFP website before opening up your work email in the morning.
    ^^^ This is so me.

...if the F5 key on your keyboard is getting worn off from all the refreshing you "need" to do.

I didn't know that either. I love keystrokes but I don't know any of the F# keys. woo! :)

Its official! I am now a fitness pal. Thanks for sharing the F5 button. You guys ROCK! :)
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you actually get excited about getting a food scale and a HRM for Christmas.......

Oh heck yeah! Or your Xmas list is full of stuff like "new exercise bras, yoga pants, fanny pack for when I walk the dogs, etc".

He he he I asked for Insanity! my hubby told me I was already insane! :laugh:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    When the replies in this thread are about food and get in the way of the replies that are actually funny.
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ^^^ This is so me.

Haha that was my initial reaction too!!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    When the replies in this thread are about food and get in the way of the replies that are actually funny.
    :laugh:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    When you read all 12 pages of a thread before posting to make sure that
    A)the thread hasn't been derailed
    B)to make sure what the general feeling is (i.e. serious, joking, mean, etc.) and
    C)if anyone posted what you want to post
    because heaven forbid you post something in the wrong type of thread and everything just goes crazy. Then: GIF party.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    If all the above posts took the words right out of your mouth! lol

Also, if you change your meal plans because MFP database doesn't have the nutrition facts.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Your husband asks you how many calories you have left for dinner before he starts cooking

My bf does this for me. It's so awesome.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If u try to modify any yummy recipe so it's diet friendly.

If you roll your eyes anytime someone mentions Dr. Oz

If you donate blood and you wanna know the calorie count on the juice cup they push at u

If this site has taken away all your inhibitions when it comes to weightloss. I used to be shy about working out in front of people and now i go to the y 5 days a week. I shouted my weight out across the room to my coach as she was noting my file. I used to safeguard the scale reading better that the PIN keypad on the ATM machine at the bank!

You feel like saying "just break up" to all the repetitive forum posts about crappy significant others
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Oh and heres something I commonly do:

My husband is like "lets eat this or that" and I am like "that's too expensive" and he's like "no, I just got paid yesterday" and I am like " I mean expensive in calories"

hahaha

AHAHAHAHA I DO THAT!!! My boyfriend is still getting used to me saying "That's expensive" or "that's cheap" in terms of calories!
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    Your boyfriend tries to steal a big bite of your meal and you freak out because he just ruined your perfect serving size
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you sit & read ump-teen pages of reply's & have tears streaming down your face b/c you're laughing so hard b/c you're guilty of EVERY freakin one of them!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if you've ever eaten food directly from a measuring cup!

Yep.... I've done that. LOL.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    ...you have counted out 8 starbust candies, and logged them and then get insulted when your kids ask you to share with them

lmao, I do this all the time! No it's mineeeeee!!!! :laugh:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    You respond to a thread then talk about the OP on your newsfeed behind his back

people don't do that.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Your boyfriend tries to steal a big bite of your meal and you freak out because he just ruined your perfect serving size
    ha. I said a similar thing. totally get this!
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You've just smashed the screen on your phone and you are more worried about how you are going to log your meals than your contact list!!!