You might be a fitness pal if.........Jokes!

Options

Replies

• Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you take a 30 minute walk just to have a cookie.

LMAO!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    During your romantic getaway to a remote cabin in the woods you hike a mile and a half to get a signal so you don't lose your streak of days logged in.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Sit at a restaurant looking up menu items on your phone to see what fits into your remaining daily intake.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if...... You read the word taco anywhere on the board and LOL!!! Oh the good ole days. HA!!!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LOL! Some of these are awesome and oh so true!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Your husband asks you how many calories you have left for dinner before he starts cooking

My husband checks my diary. He checks to see what I pre-logged in order to see what I 'ordered' for dinner. (he cooks as he is home 2 hours before me)
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    you lose 10 pounds and suddenly you become an expert on fitness and are now a registered dietician marriage counselor

HA! Yes!
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You get seriously irritated when your counter resets because you forgot to log in a day!

I've been logging every day except 3 since Jan. 3rd and I'm now back to 5 days!?!?

Kiss my bender!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

^^^^This!!

*scrape scrape scrape*
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    During your romantic getaway to a remote cabin in the woods you hike a mile and a half to get a signal so you don't lose your streak of days logged in.

I would drive, run, bike, hike, whatever I need to do in order to not lose my # of days (almost 700)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    ....if you find yourself digging, scraping, and licking the bottom of a greek yogurt cup to get every last bit because, hey, you already entered the calories into your food diary and you might as well get your money's worth!

haha
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    If you already wrote a blog titled, your addited to MFP when... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mandy0688/view/you-know-when-your-addicted-to-mfp-when-443194
    Options
    if you refuse to share food you've already logged. I will gladly pop you some popcorn but you CANNOT HAVE MINE! :)
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Your husband asks you how many calories you have left for dinner before he starts cooking

How sweet - he sounds like a keeper!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    .....if your partner makes you a meal and you make them get the food packets out the trash so you can log it

yep this is truth :) lol
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    you lose 10 pounds and suddenly you become an expert on fitness and are now a registered dietician marriage counselor

Just break up.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    You spend more time on here than twitter and facebook combined
    Options

My husband checks my diary. He checks to see what I pre-logged in order to see what I 'ordered' for dinner. (he cooks as he is home 2 hours before me)

Love this. That's cute!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    You might be a fitness pal if...... You read the word taco anywhere on the board and LOL!!! Oh the good ole days. HA!!!

*giggle*

you said taco...
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You spend more time on here than twitter and facebook combined

Yup!!