Why are you single?

Options

Replies

• JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Because I divorced my husband and am in no way ready for any kind of relationship... That and I think I am too goofy how I act I just need a fun guy who likes a girl who is funny and can enjoy me being a dork!
  • christinet8504
    Options
    Less Drama......apparently Im a magnet for men who are either emotionally unstable, stuck on mommy's teet, or just not able to be happy in their lives but unwilling to CHANGE anything. I don't have time for all that. If I can find a stable guy who has some freaking goals in life (possibly a PASSION besides getting drunk or playing video games) I'd be glad to meet him.
  • matt1195
    Options
    I am trying to find quality in a girl which is hard to do in Las Vegas:( there is quanity out here but not a lot of quality in my opinion..
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    because all the guys i know are douche bags lol
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Damn lots of good responses.

I'm from a really small town so I'm pretty shy/awkward around girls. I don't put myself out there either. Wish I was more outgoing!

@WillyC - If you feel you are ready and would like to be in a relationship and you are shy..the best advice I got ... and this is from a guy friend that is kind of a douche player (nice, but even he admits to it)...is....

Just own your *kitten*! Good or bad - it's you and if someone can't deal with it then move on because there is someone out there that will accept you and like it.

Of course, applying that advice is totally different from hearing it, but if that helps...than Yay!!!!
  • cola567
    cola567 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Because being single is a gift! I have big plans to see and change the world, and I deserve to do so selfishly. The right guy will come my way, but I intend to live my life for me in the meantime :)

Totally agree with this
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I think. Therefore, I'm single.
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    Because being single is a gift! I have big plans to see and change the world, and I deserve to do so selfishly. The right guy will come my way, but I intend to live my life for me in the meantime :)

Tell it!
    All about being "selfish" at this point in my life. Living it for ME and no one else.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    'Cause i dont settle for less than i deserve.
    and i deserve the best!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Because I don't think I'm worth it. And I really, really, really, really like cats.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Because I tend to say horrible things to people.
  • Tamika_84
    Tamika_84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not willing to settle. So I sit back and work on me until I meet the right one.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    While my single status is on the change...because my bride passed.
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Too busy fulfilling my plans for world domination. :devil:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I can be too self involved at times. Im also Celibate.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Because I don't have a boyfriend.
  • bruceinthepit88
    Options
    Bumped (to know who all are the single ladies here =D). lol, kidding.

Single because I am emotionally damaged, got trust issues, am over-analytical and I philosophise too much in my head. Potent combination dont you think :)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bumped (to know who all are the single ladies here =D). lol, kidding.

Single because I am emotionally damaged, got trust issues, am over-analytical and I philosophise too much in my head. Potent combination dont you think :)

We should be friends. I'm like that too.
  • ynotcycle
    ynotcycle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I accept the love I think I deserve. So, there is a serious lack of love in my life.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and all.. but I totally don't get what you meant. Please explain
  • book_worm4
    Options
    I feel like I need to learn to love myself before I can love someone else. Too much self-hate at times, and my confidence can be low.

Also I just haven't found any one yet.