Show me ur heavy lifting results please!

Options

Replies

• barky586
    Options
    Profile pic. Day 1 of month 20 begins today.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping results y'all!
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit lifting for one year.

transformation160640x339600x318.jpg
    Weddingpics2.jpgP1030279800x572640x458400x286.jpg

The Mrs.

Kimbefore.jpg
    KimbackDBLBI.jpg
    Kimback.jpg

WOW!!!! Amazing results!!! you both look fantastic, and great achievements, well done!!
  • scooterman84
    Options
    that's awesome for real
  • sarahlouise7
    Options
    Urgh. I've never posted these anywhere before so I'm a little nervous about it. :embarassed: My results are definitely not as impressive as others (I still have to lose 20 lbs just to get out of the 'overweight' category), but I keep on keepin' on and I am definitely progressing. I've been lifting seriously since about August. So here are some before/durings.

progress1.jpg

Here's the difference from when I started in March of last year to now. I actually started at 234 lbs but didn't take pics right away so my first pics are at 227. My highest weight was 245.

progress2.jpg

And squats/deadlifts/lunges have definitely improved my butt and legs.

progress3.jpg

Amazing!! well done you!!
  • sarahlouise7
    Options
    Alright - finally had time to throw some pics together.
    I was 220 lbs two years ago and well over 40% bodyfat. I started MFP in July/August 2011 at 187 lbs and 36+% bodyfat. I started lifting in March this year doing NROL4W, abandoned ship the end of July for Starting Strength, and just recently in the past four weeks started a mix of crossfit style workouts with powerlifting.

Today I'm around 150-155, 5'5" and about 24% bodyfat (as far as I can tell). My diet is NOT in check, however, and for this reason my progress hasn't been as good as it COULD be...but nonetheless, I think the lifting has done amazing things for the recomposition of my body. Jen Dizzle version 2.0 starts tomorrow. Taking these pictures today and my slower progress this year are waking me up...I need to get off the sugar train. I'm badddddd with candy *guilty look*.

Start of MFP:
    projectIcon-3.jpg

and an assortment of "in progress" pictures from the past three or four months:

projectIcon-2.jpg

projectIcon-1.jpg

...annnnnd...these pictures are from this afternoon - yesterday was my birthday and I ate *all* the food. It's evident in my bloat too. Oh well, needed before pics for Jen Dizzle 2.0. ;) And I really hate showing my tummeh and baby battle wounds. :/ But if it will inspire anyone to start lifting heavy *kitten* - then I'm all in!

12612before.jpg

WOW! Look at you!! Well done, would never of guessed you ate all the food lol your words!! You look fab!!
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Bump..
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Scorpio that is amazing. Such a difference
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

WOW! Look at you!! Well done, would never of guessed you ate all the food lol your words!! You look fab!!

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. :ohwell: Every single body in this thread deserves recognition. The physical challenge is hard, yes, but sometimes that mental challenge is even tougher. Doing that workout even when you feel weak. Fighting for that last rep with good form. Pushing heavier weight even though you have doubts you can handle it. Just the WILL to change your body from one state to another can be a battle sometimes when life is sucking it out of you. And the naysayers ...who turn their heads and talk smack because they don't understand WHY we lift these weights. Nothing more satisfying than seeing their heads turn at the bodies being created ... haha! :) Lifting heavy will most certainly transform your body - but it will also transform your mind - that confidence that NO ONE can take away...it's priceless! LIFT ALL THE WEIGHTS, EAT ALL THE FOOD! :drinker:
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Urgh. I've never posted these anywhere before so I'm a little nervous about it. :embarassed: My results are definitely not as impressive as others (I still have to lose 20 lbs just to get out of the 'overweight' category), but I keep on keepin' on and I am definitely progressing. I've been lifting seriously since about August. So here are some before/durings.

progress1.jpg

Here's the difference from when I started in March of last year to now. I actually started at 234 lbs but didn't take pics right away so my first pics are at 227. My highest weight was 245.

progress2.jpg

And squats/deadlifts/lunges have definitely improved my butt and legs.

progress3.jpg

"Not as IMPRESSIVE"??? Are you kidding? You are looking fantastic...have you noticed how much smaller you are and how EFFING PHENOMINAL your legs look? I'd KILL for your legs woman! Be PROUD of what you've done thus far and use it as motivation to keep going! CONGRATS!!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Alright - finally had time to throw some pics together.
    I was 220 lbs two years ago and well over 40% bodyfat. I started MFP in July/August 2011 at 187 lbs and 36+% bodyfat. I started lifting in March this year doing NROL4W, abandoned ship the end of July for Starting Strength, and just recently in the past four weeks started a mix of crossfit style workouts with powerlifting.

Today I'm around 150-155, 5'5" and about 24% bodyfat (as far as I can tell). My diet is NOT in check, however, and for this reason my progress hasn't been as good as it COULD be...but nonetheless, I think the lifting has done amazing things for the recomposition of my body. Jen Dizzle version 2.0 starts tomorrow. Taking these pictures today and my slower progress this year are waking me up...I need to get off the sugar train. I'm badddddd with candy *guilty look*.

Start of MFP:
    projectIcon-3.jpg

and an assortment of "in progress" pictures from the past three or four months:

projectIcon-2.jpg

projectIcon-1.jpg

...annnnnd...these pictures are from this afternoon - yesterday was my birthday and I ate *all* the food. It's evident in my bloat too. Oh well, needed before pics for Jen Dizzle 2.0. ;) And I really hate showing my tummeh and baby battle wounds. :/ But if it will inspire anyone to start lifting heavy *kitten* - then I'm all in!

12612before.jpg

I.LOVE.YOUR.LEGS!!!!! And your tummy is fine, they are not ugly scars to be ashamed of, they are battle scars of a mama bringing her precious creation into this world!!! Well done :)
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy will most certainly transform your body - but it will also transform your mind - that confidence that NO ONE can take away...it's priceless! LIFT ALL THE WEIGHTS, EAT ALL THE FOOD! :drinker:

Way to go...your legs look fabby!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    InsanityBackViewAfter.jpg

back.jpg

I did New Rules of Lifting for about three months over the summer (the after picture was taken in October). I slacked off a bit but am getting back on the lifting wagon and am hoping to finish the program in time for bikini season:)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    beforeafterbooty.jpg

sssssss squats squats squats!

Holy crap. I think I will do nothing but squats from here on out...
  • IsisRosa
    IsisRosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Saving for later. Good job, everyone!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    BUMPY BUMP because I love this thread :love: :bigsmile:
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later - you all look FANTASTIC!
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformations! You are all inspiring me to start my nrol4w. Really want to do it at home though. Anyone got good results without going to a gym?
  • seedawg23
    seedawg23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!