Show me ur heavy lifting results please!

Options

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    GIRL you are fabulous!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Blown away by these transformations. I want to quote each one of your posts and tell you all how awesome you guys are but I will just say it here for all of you. Some damn fine work.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Alright - finally had time to throw some pics together.
    I was 220 lbs two years ago and well over 40% bodyfat. I started MFP in July/August 2011 at 187 lbs and 36+% bodyfat. I started lifting in March this year doing NROL4W, abandoned ship the end of July for Starting Strength, and just recently in the past four weeks started a mix of crossfit style workouts with powerlifting.

Today I'm around 150-155, 5'5" and about 24% bodyfat (as far as I can tell). My diet is NOT in check, however, and for this reason my progress hasn't been as good as it COULD be...but nonetheless, I think the lifting has done amazing things for the recomposition of my body. Jen Dizzle version 2.0 starts tomorrow. Taking these pictures today and my slower progress this year are waking me up...I need to get off the sugar train. I'm badddddd with candy *guilty look*.

Start of MFP:
    projectIcon-3.jpg

and an assortment of "in progress" pictures from the past three or four months:

projectIcon-2.jpg

projectIcon-1.jpg

...annnnnd...these pictures are from this afternoon - yesterday was my birthday and I ate *all* the food. It's evident in my bloat too. Oh well, needed before pics for Jen Dizzle 2.0. ;) And I really hate showing my tummeh and baby battle wounds. :/ But if it will inspire anyone to start lifting heavy *kitten* - then I'm all in!

12612before.jpg

I am proud to say i have the privilege to know her. She is just awesome!!! Great work Jen.
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I feel so mediocre. :p
    Good job ALL of you!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    650371_6185.jpg

650371_643.jpg
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Note to self: Make him take a picture (or take a picture myself) of his legs. They're crazy impressive as well. No chicken legs on this guy!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Okay, so I'll post mine as well. I actually shed most of the weight doing mostly cardio and body weight exercises, but after I reached my weight goals I switched my focus almost entirely to strength. I played with machines and free weights and got good results, but I stopped for a few months and now I have some work to do to get back to where I was.
    Start:
    timeline1.jpg
    At goal weight, before strength training:
    timeline6.jpg
    After strength training:
    timeline10.jpg

I need to get back in gear.
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Alright - finally had time to throw some pics together.
    I was 220 lbs two years ago and well over 40% bodyfat. I started MFP in July/August 2011 at 187 lbs and 36+% bodyfat. I started lifting in March this year doing NROL4W, abandoned ship the end of July for Starting Strength, and just recently in the past four weeks started a mix of crossfit style workouts with powerlifting.

Today I'm around 150-155, 5'5" and about 24% bodyfat (as far as I can tell). My diet is NOT in check, however, and for this reason my progress hasn't been as good as it COULD be...but nonetheless, I think the lifting has done amazing things for the recomposition of my body. Jen Dizzle version 2.0 starts tomorrow. Taking these pictures today and my slower progress this year are waking me up...I need to get off the sugar train. I'm badddddd with candy *guilty look*.

Start of MFP:
    projectIcon-3.jpg

and an assortment of "in progress" pictures from the past three or four months:

projectIcon-2.jpg

projectIcon-1.jpg

...annnnnd...these pictures are from this afternoon - yesterday was my birthday and I ate *all* the food. It's evident in my bloat too. Oh well, needed before pics for Jen Dizzle 2.0. ;) And I really hate showing my tummeh and baby battle wounds. :/ But if it will inspire anyone to start lifting heavy *kitten* - then I'm all in!

12612before.jpg

So very inspirational, you have no idea! You're one hot mama!
  • mommyweighless
    mommyweighless Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    This is mine after just one month of lifting heavy!

onemonth.jpg
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone---wow!!!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    beforeafterbooty.jpg

sssssss squats squats squats!

Um, you win everything.

*note to self* do more squats!

Wow,I must say!!!!

P.S Do squats!!!
  • tsaiwins
    Options
    l
  • tsaiwins
    Options
    CoverPhoto2-1.jpg

read the how to post pics on here and it still won't work. lol oh well.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    CoverPhoto2-1.jpg

read the how to post pics on here and it still won't work. lol oh well.

Just needed lower case img
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bumping for later!
  • SwimKitty
    SwimKitty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Coming in under the radar...and, bump. Seriously motivating, thank you everyone!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    :)!!! saving for later! you all are killin it ^^. keep it up.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,594 Member
    Options
    My physique is from almost 30 years of heavy lifting.................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SeineSchatz
    Options
    Bump

Also, you all look amazing :drinker:
  • tsaiwins
    Options
    @mustgetmuscle thank you!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hardly any cardio for me, I need a knee replacement. This took 10 months from Jan this year.
    Untitled_zps62a403d7.jpg
    smileytowelsml.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!