Show me ur heavy lifting results please!

Options

Replies

• ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    bump- I want to see this later when I get lazy
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    progress.jpg

2012: Jan 6 (5 1/2 months after baby), Feb 6 (6 1/2 months after baby), June 16 (11 months after baby).

WOW WOW WOW You are one hot mama! Gorgeous definition!

pleeeeeeeeeease share your secrets!!! <3
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Trying for the attention *kitten* of the day

Hell! You deserve it. Great work!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    <-- Current as of this week. No before pics - stayed away from camera's lest I break them... I have a leg pic in my profile, just discovered yesterday that they are more cut than they were 2 months ago when I took that pic but too afraid to post as I was in my undies... (DOH!)

(PS - amazing results & reinforcement that lifting (with a good balance of cardio) is where it's AT!! Congrats on all your successes!)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    So much awesome in this thread!

Dear Santa,

Please bring me some heavier weights for Christmas!

AmyRhubarb

:tongue:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :noway: great job, everyone!!! Wow. :drinker:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This Forum got me So AMAZED....everyone has done a great job....
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    <--- see pic. Don't have time to post others right this moment....but you'll see me around...attention whoring for heavy lifting chicks. Because we're bada$$es getting rid of our fat a$$es. :)

I heart you.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    beforeafterbooty.jpg

sssssss squats squats squats!

EDIT: This was a 1 year span

Whoa. Do not take offense but your *kitten* is amazing! Squats have done ya good...I have been trying and trying to get mine to lift and its being so stubborn!
    agreed. that is one amazing bum. i want one of those too!

Thanks! I should clarify that this was not just squats alone =) There were dead lifts, half dead lifts, curtsy lunges, box jumps, and a TON of ballet conditioning. Lots of kettlebell swings too. I love those.

You have the perfect bootylicious, please no offense. I have a booty but needs to be lifted. I tryied BBL, Butt Bible and now doing Jillian buns and thigh, so far I can't pass pencil test. Any cardio on your part or recommended dvds.Currently suffering from R knee arthiritis and wearing a knee brace to keep knee cap moving. Love your results!!!!
  • burbanum
    burbanum Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GReat results everyone :)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options

Whoa. Do not take offense but your *kitten* is amazing! Squats have done ya good...I have been trying and trying to get mine to lift and its being so stubborn!
    agreed. that is one amazing bum. i want one of those too!

Thanks! I should clarify that this was not just squats alone =) There were dead lifts, half dead lifts, curtsy lunges, box jumps, and a TON of ballet conditioning. Lots of kettlebell swings too. I love those.

You have the perfect bootylicious, please no offense. I have a booty but needs to be lifted. I tryied BBL, Butt Bible and now doing Jillian buns and thigh, so far I can't pass pencil test. Any cardio on your part or recommended dvds.Currently suffering from R knee arthiritis and wearing a knee brace to keep knee cap moving. Love your results!!!!

The main recommendation is just time, dedication, and patience. This took an entire year. The first workout that I did that gave me the best results was "bar method dancer's body." I suffer from various injuries (ex dancer) and this worked wonders for me. Completely low impact. I eventually moved on to heavy free weights, and I'm still learning.

PS: strength training actually relieved some of my knee pain. I can almost run now =P
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    The first workout that I did that gave me the best results was "bar method dancer's body.," is this through DVD or class in your area. I am certainly willing to try it. Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I am ony here to lose 10 lbs for the 6 months and still struggling...
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread! At 5'6"/174 lbs, I'm still on the chunky side and have a way to go, but if I get brave enough, I might be back with before/during pics. :laugh:
  • Shaybug
    Shaybug Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    beforeafterbooty.jpg

That gives me major squat inspiration!
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This thread inspires me to work even harder than I am! I really needed it!
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh wow wow WOW! You're all so darn hot and healthy looking peeps!! I so love strength training but suffer from lordosis (weird curvature of spine - runs in the family!) and need to work out how I can develop upper body strength whilst not crippling my back. Is core strength the answer? I'd love to have a session with a personal trainer but finances don't currently permit!

Keep up the good work hard-bod folks!

xx
  • Kirsty109
    Kirsty109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shinyshell55
    shinyshell55 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • jesswait
    jesswait Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This thread is really inspiring, you all look amazing thanks for sharing!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    progress.jpg

2012: Jan 6 (5 1/2 months after baby), Feb 6 (6 1/2 months after baby), June 16 (11 months after baby).

WOW WOW WOW You are one hot mama! Gorgeous definition!

pleeeeeeeeeease share your secrets!!! <3

To get from pic one to pic two, Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (with 5&8 lb dumbbells) and a 1200 calorie diet. To get from pic two to pic three, P90X (in no certain order and didn't do all the videos just the Ab Ripper, Core Sunergistics, Cardio, Shoulders & Arms, Kenpo, Plyometrics) with a 1400-1600 calorie diet. I also play Roller Derby.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!