Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    THEY HAVE A PICTURE TO PROVE IT

sitting-vs-squatting.gif

the puborectalis muscle is a jerk

I like how they call it the anal canal...but I always preferred the "hershey highway"
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    who gives a *kitten*....
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    While I've never actually tried to squat to poop, I've certainly tried to squat while trying to write my name in the snow. My first name is Carolyn. My thighs went into vapor lock on the upswing of the letter "l", so I ended up toppling over into the snow, getting a slight case of frost bite in a very private area. However, I got a big laugh at the gyno's office when I told him the story. I even worked the term "papsicle" into the conversation.
    [/quote

PAPSICLE!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize sphincter control relied solely on a rubber band. What if it snaps!?! Then it would just run out!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    As a backpacker, I've squatted over a hole in the ground a time or two. Everything seems to come out alright. No complaints from me. The only time it bothers me is if it's freezing cold out or there's mosquitos.

Except for this one time I was hiking and needed to pee. I went a ways off the trail to be safe, but as I was squatting there I didn't realize I was near a secondary trail. I was horrified to hear giggling from the nearby bushes. It was a couple of middle school aged kids watching. I saw them running away. Little freaks! :tongue:
  • CrimsonNBlues
    CrimsonNBlues Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Here, this may help. The Squatty Potty!

http://www.squattypotty.com/default.asp
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Here, this may help. The Squatty Potty!

http://www.squattypotty.com/default.asp

"At Squatty Potty, we're breaking the silence." Bahahahaha! :laugh:
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    VQurN.gif

He is doing it wrong! Didn't yall learn anything from the article?!
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Haha oh my gosh! My friend told me that when she went to India, the toilets were on the ground, so you have to squat and it's easier to evacuate.

No wonder we have problems with evacuating our business sometimes!!! And add that to a lack of fiber, and it's hell!
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    mercola lol

This. Every Mercola article I've ever seen is so chock full of junk science it's ridiculous. Not worth your time.
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread had me literally ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had such a crap day and I needed a good laugh!! Thanks everyone
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    BUMP
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread had me literally ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had such a crap day and I needed a good laugh!! Thanks everyone
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No pun intended :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    And here I thought squats should be done in the gym not the bathroom.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until you get an anal fissure, then you look for every possible thing to prevent it from happening again.
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    IN for tomorrow morning's entertainment.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!! I prop my feet up on my daughter's potty step. Except we call it a "stool". Works great! Yay, TMI Thursday!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Definitely in tears from reading this.. Holy h*ll that was hilarious!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until you get an anal fissure, then you look for every possible thing to prevent it from happening again.

^ THIS. I'm all for skepticism, and I'm glad everyone here seems to have a healthy amount of it. Just because you've always done something a certain way and you don't have problems YET, that doesn't make it good. :sick:
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Laughed just as hard the second time around reading this. Forgot all about it till it got resurrected thank you for that :laugh: