I have a confession.....

Options
Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?

I eat whole large pizzas still
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I could eat a whole large pizza. I can put away a serious amount of food.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I would swim in pizza 'twere it feasible to do so. It would have to cool off a little first but I'm cool wit that.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I used to eat potato chips for breakfast in the spare room so my boyfriend wouldn't judge me. Still do sometimes.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Those aren't so embarrassing. I could easily polish off a gallon of ice cream or a whole large pizza.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    once, early on, when i was first starting out, i ate a jimmy john's unwich.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    *sigh* When I first started trying to lose weight....I drank light beer and ate "fat free" everything.

I know, I know. Shameful.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Entire pans of brownies in one sitting.

I was well known to finish pints in one sitting.

I'm not hungry. But if I had a whole pizza in front of me, I could probably polish it off with a smile(I'd feel horrible afterwards but it would be fun).
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Yesterday I ate 4 donuts, 2 danishes, 2 cupcakes, 1 cheesecake brownie bar and one apple turnover
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    once i ate a bacon steak cheese sandwich with a loaf of garlic bread instead of real bread it was about half a pound of each bacon and steak then the bread was another pound. best meal ever!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    *sigh* When I first started trying to lose weight....I drank light beer and ate "fat free" everything.

I ate Lean Cuisines and had NO beer.

CfkxH.gif
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Have done the pizza, a pound of Almond M&M's once, and 2 1/2 bottles of wine (wait that was Saturday)!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

light beer?!?! who are you? It's like I don't even know you :cry:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I was never a binge eater. If I binged, it was at a buffet, and my excuse was getting my money worth.

Coincidentally, I still do this... just not as often. :laugh:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    My dog eats her own poop sometimes.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Just now I put down half a pint of rum.

What was the point of this post?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    How large is a large pizza in America? A large here is 12 inches and I could easily eat that...but probably not much else that day!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Yesterday I ate 4 donuts, 2 danishes, 2 cupcakes, 1 cheesecake brownie bar and one apple turnover

I have the pictures to prove it....
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Just now I put down half a pint of rum.

What was the point of this post?
    to make you really hungry
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

Those aren't so embarrassing. I could easily polish off a gallon of ice cream or a whole large pizza.

What do you mean "OR"?