I have a confession.....

Options

Replies

• RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I would could eat an extra large ny style pepperoni pizza by myself and I wasn't even that big I could just eat a whole lot
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    This one time.....at band camp....
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was practising my baking skills for Christmas
    so me and my friend ended up sitting with 2 trays of flapjack and 2 of brownies...and ate them all
    we both felt so ill after...still no idea how we managed to do it :s

I actually can't eat them now without feeling ill
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    when i drink alcohol i drink way over 3000 calories
    because i have to have the good stuff, no substitutions..
    especially with jelloshots and mixed drinks,i dare you to use sugarfree! psssh, unless ive hit that i dont care anymore pour me something phase.
  • smileMOR
    Options
    *sigh* When I first started trying to lose weight....I drank light beer and ate "fat free" everything.

I know, I know. Shameful.

I ate Lean Cuisines and had NO beer.

CfkxH.gif

hahah this is great!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    You think eating less than a medium pizza is bad? I eat a large pizza and drink a 2 liter of Mt. Dew by myself, constantly. Basically on a weekly basis.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

Yesterday I ate 4 donuts, 2 danishes, 2 cupcakes, 1 cheesecake brownie bar and one apple turnover

Yeah you did! Yum. :drinker:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Just now I put down half a pint of rum.

What was the point of this post?
    to make you really hungry

Oooh I thought that was the alcohol munchies. Thanks for helping me out.
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've probably eaten over 5,000 calories in one day more than once
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    How large is a large pizza in America? A large here is 12 inches and I could easily eat that...but probably not much else that day!!!

I would say large is 17" or more. I would consider a 12" pizza a personal-sized one.
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options
    As a kid i used to sit inside a 55 gallon drum of dogfood and inhale that stuff. When I got in middle school and high school, not much changed except I sat on the counter. Good times.

ETA: In retrospect the whole weight loss wasnt a thing at this point in my life but i think my point is still valid. Also I'm not really embarrassed.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    I'm an atheist. *gasp*
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I used to eat CANS of Betty Crocker Ready-to-Spread Frosting. OOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    two words: Brazillian churrascaria.

That is all.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    My worst eating was when I was at my skinniest... about 103 pounds. Like when my best friend was getting a divorce and my long term boyfriend and I just split, and we commiserated over potato chips dipped in brownie batter. I was working at the mall at the time, and would eat fast food for lunch daily and Auntie Anne's pretzels sometimes twice a day, depending on how many breaks I got.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    hahaha. from a caloric standpoint lets just say I ate over 10,000 calories a 24 hour span. feel bad now?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    How large is a large pizza in America? A large here is 12 inches and I could easily eat that...but probably not much else that day!!!

I would say large is 17" or more. I would consider a 12" pizza a personal-sized one.

See, that right there is so telling, a 'personal pizza' here is 7 inches! Serious!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I've eaten about 2 quarts of frozen yogurt in a day --yes, quarts so that's the equivalent of 64oz or 8 cups. YUM! I'd still do it--it's not a "thing" really...nothing I feel guilty about that's for sure.
  • tnloser1970
    Options

It depends on where you get it. It is anywhere from 12" to 18"
  • michelle1973nc
    michelle1973nc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would eat most of the cookie dough before even baking the cookies, If they were to bring somewhere, I'd have to make a new batch. Same with brownies, only I'd wait for those to bake first. I still want those things, so I have to never bake alone. That sounds so stupid but it's true. If someone else ie... kids or hubby, are around I won't do it due to embarrassment or trying to be a better role model.