I have a confession.....

Options

Replies

• Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a really rough time around 6 months or so ago when I lost my golden retriever to cancer and had a slip up. I didnt want to cook so we kept going out to eat. That's such a big no no for me.

I ate an Amatos calzone for 1700 cals, soda for like 200 cals and a whole quart of Ben and Jerrys peanut butter cup for 1400 calories within like 1.5 hours. I cant even explain how bad I felt haha. Never again.
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?

I could eat a whole large pizza. I can put away a serious amount of food.

Ive eaten a half a gallon of Ice Cream...If Im in a I dont care mood Ill eat it till this day. I dont feel bad about it one single bit especially the Blue Bunny kind...OMG Heaven!!!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've eaten about 2 quarts of frozen yogurt in a day --yes, quarts so that's the equivalent of 64oz or 8 cups. YUM! I'd still do it--it's not a "thing" really...nothing I feel guilty about that's for sure.

4 quarts to a gallon. Half a gallon is still really impressive btw.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Once I ate this 5lb burrito just to see if I could

8103392_40.jpg
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Great, now I want pizza.

And also:

Those aren't so embarrassing. I could easily polish off a gallon of ice cream or a whole large pizza.

What do you mean "OR"?

WIN
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I used to eat entire bags of chips in one sitting. Family Sized.
  • Idka81
    Idka81 Posts: 42
    Options
    I love craft beer. I can easily polish off 1,200 calories or more in some of my favorite styles in just a few hours, especially at a social event. I don't even realize it it sometimes until after the fact. When you add it to the food consumed for the day - it hurts.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Once I ate this 5lb burrito just to see if I could

8103392_40.jpg

Man vs food? haha

I used to watch that...not anymore :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    lol... I had a cheeseburger last night and didn't track it!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Oh. You know... Chips & salsa & queso at Chilis. Followed by boneless buffalo wings. Followed by chicken fried steak.... Etc...
  • My1985Freckles
    Options
    Mint Oreo Cookies. I hadn't done this in YEARS, but did it after my miscarraige a few months ago. Sat down and ate the whole pack. Yep all 3 rows. I didn't think I was going to make it after the first couple on row 3, but I could leave less than half a pack now could I? I was Committed!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?

I eat whole large pizzas still

Agreed. What the OP is calling confession time I call Sunday night.
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I believe I am banned from a couple of Chinese and Indian food "All-You-Can-Eat" buffets... Enough said!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I would hide whole boxes of Russel Stovers chocolates in my panty drawer and eat them in secret. Until a boy I liked went through my drawers when I had to leave him alone in my place for a bit. I have never been that food embarrassed.
  • redfireangel
    Options
    Well here goes...

My worst ever was a whole large stuffed crust pizza, 2 portions of chicken wings, a portion of mozzarella sticks, 4 liters of full fat coke a whole raspberry cheesecake a pint of ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream 4 large white chocolate and raspberry cookies and 6 chocoalte filled doughnuts in the space of 3 hours....

I was actually disgusted with myself the next day...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My worst eating was when I was at my skinniest... about 103 pounds. Like when my best friend was getting a divorce and my long term boyfriend and I just split, and we commiserated over potato chips dipped in brownie batter. I was working at the mall at the time, and would eat fast food for lunch daily and Auntie Anne's pretzels sometimes twice a day, depending on how many breaks I got.

*puts potato chips and brownie mix on the grocery list*
  • My1985Freckles
    Options
    Well here goes...

My worst ever was a whole large stuffed crust pizza, 2 portions of chicken wings, a portion of mozzarella sticks, 4 liters of full fat coke a whole raspberry cheesecake a pint of ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream 4 large white chocolate and raspberry cookies and 6 chocoalte filled doughnuts in the space of 3 hours....

I was actually disgusted with myself the next day...

You win!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Fried "eggy bread" ... Basically you beat eggs and milk together, dip the bread in the mixture then fry it. Really greasy, but so good :love: I used to have 2 slices before bed! Wouldn't dream of doing that anymore :laugh:
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I was never a binge eater. If I binged, it was at a buffet, and my excuse was getting my money worth.

Coincidentally, I still do this... just not as often. :laugh:
    :laugh: likewise:blushing: but before, i used to eat everything..i cant pinpoint just 1..i think my main was salad LOADED with cottage cheese, lettuce tomatoes, shredded cheese, green olives, bacon bits..and i mean like hoard loads of it all..i also used to eat whole boxes of the tuna cheese noodles in 1 setting..another, half a container of double stuff oreos and milk...half pand of brownies...the list goes on....dammit, now i am HUNGRY:devil: :wink:
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    Fried "eggy bread" ... Basically you beat eggs and milk together, dip the bread in the mixture then fry it. Really greasy, but so good :love: I used to have 2 slices before bed! Wouldn't dream of doing that anymore :laugh:
    so, french toast..we are having that for dinner :heart: