I have a confession.....

Options

Replies

• SaffSaad
    Options
    Family size Galaxy milk chocalate (390g), 500ml tub Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake, ASDA Double Chocolate Cheesecake (425g). I had all of that in about an hour maybe less. OMG what was i thinking...:sick:
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Fried "eggy bread" ... Basically you beat eggs and milk together, dip the bread in the mixture then fry it. Really greasy, but so good :love: I used to have 2 slices before bed! Wouldn't dream of doing that anymore :laugh:
    so, french toast..we are having that for dinner :heart:

Yea, but that's what I call it lol :ohwell:
  • sheliawilliamsf
    sheliawilliamsf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I done my confession yesterday, had to go back and change Mondays entries.First time I felt guilty. I had not done this since I started myfitnesspal,but had done it before.I glad someone chose this topic so I do not feel so alone.:happy:
  • sheliawilliamsf
    sheliawilliamsf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MY binge Monday was 4 slices of pizza and 5 kellogs fiber plus nutty delights .They tasted good ,but I felt sick,ashamed and guilty because I lied on my journal. I went back and changed my jounal Tuesday morning.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Fried "eggy bread" ... Basically you beat eggs and milk together, dip the bread in the mixture then fry it. Really greasy, but so good :love: I used to have 2 slices before bed! Wouldn't dream of doing that anymore :laugh:
    so, french toast..we are having that for dinner :heart:

Yea, but that's what I call it lol :ohwell:

i love french toast and have it quite frequently.
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?

Yesterday I ate 4 donuts, 2 danishes, 2 cupcakes, 1 cheesecake brownie bar and one apple turnover

R u for real?
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just now I put down half a pint of rum.

What was the point of this post?
    to make you really hungry

LOL too true
  • danikat15
    danikat15 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Not long before I decided to make a change, I made myself a box of Velvetta and mixed some rotel in. After eating a large helping, I just finished off the box.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    when I was over 300 lbs I would prob eat like this 3 times a week........7 am a whole sleeve of chips ahoy cookies with a huge glass of milk. 10 am 2 southern style chicken biscuits form Mcdonalds added mayo and pickles---so that it would taste like chic-fil-a. 2 pm......the absurd lunch.......supersize meal (thats with fries) triple whopper with ch, fish filet sandwich and a 5 pc nuggets. 6 pm dinner whatever my wife was cooking.....8 pm lg blizzard from dairy queen....midnight 2.5 of those awesome chocolate dipped donuts from ettemans.

On top of at least 4 20 oz cokes......and lot and lots of water.

I was out of control, joined MFP lost 108 lbs....stopped for a year gained 44 lbs back. I have been back 10 days now and am more focused than ever.

The day of eating posted above is the God's honest truth
  • kaylanlynnNW
    Options
    I've eaten about 2 quarts of frozen yogurt in a day --yes, quarts so that's the equivalent of 64oz or 8 cups. YUM! I'd still do it--it's not a "thing" really...nothing I feel guilty about that's for sure.

4 quarts to a gallon. Half a gallon is still really impressive btw.

Lol
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Confession time...before you got serious about your weight loss, what was your most embarrassing or crazy moment in eating ... I have 2..once I sat in bed and ate a whole pint of blue bell also once I was out of town and I ordered pizza delivery and I ate all but 2 slices of a Medium in one night and woke up the next morning and ate the last 2 slices...ugghh anybody wanna share?

I could eat a whole large pizza. I can put away a serious amount of food.
    ^this...with breadsticks and wings AND a 2 liter of Coke.
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When i see any size bag of chips available for my consumption, I take it as a challenge to finish it. =[ I used to get reprimanded for not finishing my food, so its hard for me to stop even when I'm full.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I drank a couple 2-liter bottles of mountain dew in one day. I've never really been a binge eater. But its gross to think about all the sugar I drank that day!
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I used to be in weight watchers with a friend after our weekly meeting we would go to pizza hut and split a large meat lovers with a double order of cheese garlic bread and a dessert pizza. Never did lose any weight:noway:
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    One entire tub of Ben Jerry's ice cream in a sitting. It's something like 1,300 calories.
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    How large is a large pizza in America? A large here is 12 inches and I could easily eat that...but probably not much else that day!!!

Haha this is America...A large pizza can be 24". I would complain if I ordered a personal pan pizza and it was only 12" :tongue:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Yesterday I ate 4 donuts, 2 danishes, 2 cupcakes, 1 cheesecake brownie bar and one apple turnover

R u for real?

Yes and that was just the sweet stuff, doesn't include the savory stuff I ate
  • kaylanlynnNW
    Options
    U guys are the best! Cool thread.
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 345lbs, and god as my witness I have never come close to eating a whole pizza,,,,, 3 slices and im done!
    when i was a kid dunkin donuts had a clearence sale on the cream filled eclaires 25 cents each my brother and i bought 5 dollars worth and ate all but 3,,,,,,,i have never eaten an eclaire again.
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Before I started MFP and was nursing my daughter, at night to unwind, I would eat a couple sleeves of double stuft oreos with a large glass of milk I can't remember the last time I had an oreo..... it's been several months.