Eat it.:)
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    Lol some of you had me in fits of laughter. Thanks guys
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I won't even get into the 1200 calories. But, without knowing what your macros are for the day, I'm still going to say that if you want the ice cream and it fits into your day, then you should go for it. You don't need our permission. :flowerforyou:
    ^This.

I'm not even going to touch the "fermented carbs" post.
    wtf is fermented carbs?
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    so sad that you need to ask a forum if you can treat yourself... its your choice but i hope someday your lifestyle will be one that doesnt require this extent of control. a life lived with too much control is a life not lived ^^
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I want to know what a fermented carb is. It makes me think of "nutritional yeast" which makes me want to barf. Hard.

I filled in my serious lack of calories yesterday with a bowl of fruit loops and wine. I probably shouldn't dish out the food advice. I'd eat the damn ice cream.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    yes what is fermented carbs!!! , please enlighten us

BEER!
  • annas3911
    Options
    How will you feel after you've eaten it? If the answer is 'not good' then don't have it - not worth it :)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I personally dont care what you do, because this is YOUR life. Fill it with oreos for all I care... BUT

I just want to add that i damn near eat all day long and i DONT get my 1200 and i dont eat a bunch of junk either!!!

AND I AM FULL TO THE POINT THAT IM ABOUT TO BUST!!!

ANDDDDDDD i dont give 2 farts what any of you think about it, how much you preach about it or if you like it or not! so THERE!

If you don't care then why'd you have to come in here in defensive mode and threadjack with that ?

because the MINUTE someone comes in saying they are under 40 calories or whatever.. the "eat more to lose" people want to jump all over people for it.. its NOT their choice.. to each their own. I get so sick of seeing it! I asked a question the other day about how to log something, since i dont eat my exercise calories back.. and i got craweld for not eating my calories back... that wasnt what i asked. *smh* people have nothing better to do but attack others.. its SICKENING. SO, i stated what i did and my opinion on it.. Im allowed to do that, Right?

Honestly it seems like you're the one attacking in this thread, based on the tone of your posts.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.

OP: I'm just going to quote the above for purposes of reiterating it.

Did you make smart food choices (lots of whole and nutrient dense foods) the rest of the day and end up with extra calories? If so, enjoy your ice cream!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    depends on what the rest of your diet looks like.

OP: I'm just going to quote the above for purposes of reiterating it.

Did you make smart food choices (lots of whole and nutrient dense foods) the rest of the day and end up with extra calories? If so, enjoy your ice cream!

exactly.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    and after 3 pages... I still don't know what the heck ice cream has to do with "fermented carbs". I've made ice cream before and I must have missed that step!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I personally dont care what you do, because this is YOUR life. Fill it with oreos for all I care... BUT

I just want to add that i damn near eat all day long and i DONT get my 1200 and i dont eat a bunch of junk either!!!

ANDDDDDDD i dont give 2 farts what any of you think about it, how much you preach about it or if you like it or not! so THERE!

and to the OP.. being under one or two days is NOT going to put you into starvation mode. It takes MONTHS of being at a SEVERE deficit to do that. So dont force yourself to eat if you arent hungry. Thats how MOST people got here in the first place.. eating "just because."

but if you want ice cream.. by all means EAT IT. No one ever got fat eating 50ml of ice cream *once in awhile*.. sheesh. lol

Someone get this girl a bowl of ice cream.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

and to the OP.. being under one or two days is NOT going to put you into starvation mode. It takes MONTHS of being at a SEVERE deficit to do that. So dont force yourself to eat if you arent hungry. Thats how MOST people got here in the first place.. eating "just because."

but if you want ice cream.. by all means EAT IT. No one ever got fat eating 50ml of ice cream *once in awhile*.. sheesh. lol

I love it when people say they eat 1200 calories a day and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO full all the time. Really, I do.
    What does that have to do with ice-cream?
    Ever had a spiked milkshake? It's fantast-amazing.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream daily, I have to, it's The Law.

But I am also addicted to crack which helps balance my nutritional day out.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I love it when people say they eat 1200 calories a day and are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO full all the time. Really, I do.

Yeah, me too. Makes you wonder sometimes!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    If it were me? I'd eat the ice cream and probably also have a beer.

But it's not me, and it probably won't ever be. I don't have to ask the interwebs what to eat.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Only if you really really want it. Otherwise, I think it's kind of counter-productive to eat something fattening just to meet the daily calorie goal. A couple of days isn't a big deal.

Eating fat does not make you fat. True story.

Indeed.
  • Use your best judgement.
  • golden6911
    golden6911 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how people can eat 1200 calories and not pass out. I eat that much by the time lunch is over.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    You might gain 100lbs overnight if you eat it. Eat the damn thing allready im craving it just reading about it.

LOL