I am under 1200 calories should i have 50ml of haagen daz

Options
1235»

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I personally dont care what you do, because this is YOUR life. Fill it with oreos for all I care... BUT

I just want to add that i damn near eat all day long and i DONT get my 1200 and i dont eat a bunch of junk either!!!

AND I AM FULL TO THE POINT THAT IM ABOUT TO BUST!!!

ANDDDDDDD i dont give 2 farts what any of you think about it, how much you preach about it or if you like it or not! so THERE!

If you don't care then why'd you have to come in here in defensive mode and threadjack with that ?

because the MINUTE someone comes in saying they are under 40 calories or whatever.. the "eat more to lose" people want to jump all over people for it.. its NOT their choice.. to each their own. I get so sick of seeing it! I asked a question the other day about how to log something, since i dont eat my exercise calories back.. and i got craweld for not eating my calories back... that wasnt what i asked. *smh* people have nothing better to do but attack others.. its SICKENING. SO, i stated what i did and my opinion on it.. Im allowed to do that, Right?

ThreePainters-1.jpg
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Eat the ice cream if you fancy it, irrespective of what the rest of your diary looks like.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I personally dont care what you do, because this is YOUR life. Fill it with oreos for all I care... BUT

I just want to add that i damn near eat all day long and i DONT get my 1200 and i dont eat a bunch of junk either!!!

AND I AM FULL TO THE POINT THAT IM ABOUT TO BUST!!!

ANDDDDDDD i dont give 2 farts what any of you think about it, how much you preach about it or if you like it or not! so THERE!

and to the OP.. being under one or two days is NOT going to put you into starvation mode. It takes MONTHS of being at a SEVERE deficit to do that. So dont force yourself to eat if you arent hungry. Thats how MOST people got here in the first place.. eating "just because."

but if you want ice cream.. by all means EAT IT. No one ever got fat eating 50ml of ice cream *once in awhile*.. sheesh. lol

Maybe if you did fart a couple of times you wouldn't be so angry.

:flowerforyou:
  • Eyesblu
    Options
    gosh she just wanted to know eat it or not...just eat it as long as you're not over your calories...
  • milolk
    milolk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never post, but honestly this is the best question ever asked on this message board. totally made me smile, lol!! P.S Eat it! You deserve some ice cream every once in awhile ;)
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    LOL.. jealous
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    All I will say is…YOLO!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    stop with the fermented carbs!!!

Are you for real with this post hun??? Sorry to question your intelligence but it can not be that hard to reach your 1200 cals without ice cream.

I was eating 1200 cals for a year and never had to resort to haagen daz :noway:

Are YOU for real with this post? Sorry to insult your intelligence but ice cream isn't going to instantly make anyone gain weight just because it isn't a damn apple.

I mean you're at the end of your weight loss are you just going to go the rest of your life without ice cream or treats?

No. That's impossible to maintain.

It's a life style change. Portion control. Stay in your macros.

Eat the ice cream OP. You'll have more success by actually allowing yourself to eat yummy tasty things when you have the room for them
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    i still dont get how 1200 could be that big an issue. i never had a problem, even if i were low on cals for the day somehow it compensates in the long run. but you should always eat what you want as long as its not over eating
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, I am under 1200 calories should i have 50ml of haagen daz to get me there or forget it, what do you think? i been short of 1200 two days in row? what your advice?

That depends..

...what flavour is it?