Why women don't date fat guys?

Options

Replies

• chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    How about asking out the fat girls?

I don't know if you realized in the tittle says women not matter fat girl don't like fat guys either
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I dont like this question
    :angry:
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    some girls like fat boys bc theyre fun 2 hug n feel like a big fluffy yummy marshmallow.. yayyy!!!!

great answer.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    My ex-boyfriend is 300 pounds (or more now), it never stopped me from dating him. he was a great guy, lots of fun etc. but then again I don't generally judge someone by their size.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options

Me neither
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You asked I'll answer.

I do not find "moobs" or anything to that effect, attractive. It's a huge turn off for me.

Plus I have concerns about overall quality of life and health down the road. As I would never want to change someone.

Plus nobody in my family is overweight so I don't find it to be something I would relate to at all.

I'm not superficial by any means! I've been overweight myself and I corrected that. My spouse has been over weight before but wasn't overweight to begin with. And never would get extremely obese. (He doesn't binge, just inactive and lazy lol).

My guy doesn't have muscles and is shorter then me. But I love him for his personality and don't mind someone who isn't into weight lifting!

We all have our type!
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    some girls like fat boys bc theyre fun 2 hug n feel like a big fluffy yummy marshmallow.. yayyy!!!!

great answer.
    As you say they like to hung with them; meaning as friends
  • samanthaspears
    samanthaspears Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm dating someone obese and I'm in love with him.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    ^This. There is no answer to this question. What I find attractive the next person won't. I know I'm not attractive to everyone and I don't want to be.

This question is too general and too much of a blanket statement.

I am attracted to what I am attracted to and there is no moral issue with that.
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    How to talk to her? Go up and say hi! Don't ask her on a first date and get to know! Ask for directions around the school!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Date women who care about something more than looks.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I've dated fat guys, because it's about the person. But I like the person I date to share some common interests with me, and many of my interests are fitness related or very active. The likelihood of a fit person sharing those interests is much better than the exception-to-the-rule overweight person who has an active lifestyle.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't really judge people or partners by their size.
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Cos they need someone to trip when the Zombies are chasing them
    I am doomed!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Have a great personality, good sense of humor, treat a lady right, and weight doesn't matter as much. Many women look past the physical appearance. Having a steady job or life plan helps, as does confidence.

Even if you lose the weight, you still need a good personality to get a date.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    confidence and charm. You'd be surprised how gullible women can be. You'd also be surprised what you can do if you have a silver tongue.

Boom. This.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You asked I'll answer.

I do not find "moobs" or anything to that effect, attractive. It's a huge turn off for me.

I hate my moobs too! :embarassed:
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    A 300lb man who is confident, has goals in life, has good hygiene, etc. is different than a 300lb man who is woefully insecure, lazy, and a slob.

I love men and women of all shapes and sizes, and I like both a little soft around the edges. But I don't love people who are slobs, who have no drive or motivation or who complain about things they can change. And that goes for people of ALL sizes. For me, it's not about anyone's body - it's about their mind and how their feelings about their body manifest and affect their attitude and outlook on life. I'm just as likely to be turned off by a fit person with a holier than thou attitude as I am to be turned off by a heavy person who doesn't care about life.
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    lol
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Different people prefer different body types.

Some women like bigger guys. Some women like slimmer guys.

Same goes for men.

Yep! Some women also don't give a damn as long as they are intelligent, fun, reasonably clean, witty, self-reliant, and have decent manners.