Why women don't date fat guys?

Options

Replies

• NOTLUPUS
    Options
    bahahha. I like #5! ^

My point is- Why dont guys like bigger girls? Why dont girls like bigger guys? This is a never ending argument between men and women. Theres no real answer.

Bottom line-

Many chubby people are insecure. Gain confidence and you will go far- big or small. That is the truth.

I don't mind a bigger girl, but all that I've dated have been really really angry. I even had one when I started working out again and we were going to meet for coffee see if we click before wasting time on a date tell me she was afraid to meet because I was "so active". I told her it was no problem. Then she stood me up....twice and started sending me texts like " Where are you? What are you doing? Why haven't you responded." I've never had to do the "its not going to work out" speech before. Last girlfriend was average weight/confidence wise and cheated on me, and it was "my fault"

I wouldn't put too much into my thoughts though. As my friend told me while asking everyone at work for advice last night, Dave you only end up with psychos' you really can't help..sorry.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Plenty of women date fat guys. o_O
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    psh. more like why don't men date fat girls?....... find that happening a lot less than the other issue.

everyone has their type though.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Personally, I am attracted to a guys look and THEN his personality. I don't find overweight guys attractive and so I do not date them
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    for the exact same reason most guys dont date fat girls... not attractive
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Fat is unattractive and unhealthy, that's why we're all here isn't it?
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I like a bigger guy! I have only ever dated 2X and up. I have always worried I would break a skinny boy. :-)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    for the exact same reason most guys dont date fat girls... not attractive

To some people.
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Cos they need someone to trip when the Zombies are chasing them

Bahahahahahaha LOL ROTFL LMFAO....Fluffy guys are great in the winter...but by spring they should think about shedding some of the weight for summer...just to damn hot to be sleeping with a human heater in the summer! LOL... to each their own!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend isn't in the skinniest guy in the world, nor is he buff. He got me because he can make me laugh and always knows how to put a smile on my face and genuinely loves me for me. It's not always about looks to everyone. a lot of people said confidence is a key factor and thats true also. Sometimes you just gotta go after what you want.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    The same reason why so many guys prefer slim women over the fatties.

But as with some of the posters have contradicted you, we are all different and to each their own. Remember that regardless of your size, there will be always someone who will find you attractive.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Because they're fat...

Wait, was this a serious question?
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    women do date fat guys -- since they can be cuddly. but they do not generally like really fat guys. as in actually fat.
  • You're not finding the right woman, sweetie. My boyfriend outweighs me by probably 200 lbs but he's a sweet, kind, generous man and I wouldn't trade him for the world.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I don't know. They don't when you're averaged sized or thin either. Actually, hang on...
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I dated a fat guy and a year later we were married and he's lost twenty pounds.......
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    There's a lot of girls who prefer a little cushion on a guy as opposed to abs. The guys that get those girls are just guys that pursue who they like and come across a girl that likes them back.
  • Masqueraded
    Options
    I don't really have a 'type', but I have asked out bigger guys and alot of times they tell me they prefer smaller women :ohwell:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    funny you should post this, because this was my status last night...

"a few days ago my mini me asked me if I had a thing for big guys... kids and the darndest things they say..."

for me, its not about size, its about an awesome personality.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    psh. more like why don't men date fat girls?....... find that happening a lot less than the other issue.

everyone has their type though

It's more common to see a skinny guy with a bigger girl. Guys aren't as picky. Atleast around here, that seems to be the case.