Why women don't date fat guys?

Options

Replies

• Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Maybe, by instinct, they think that we have: bad DNA, health problems, confidence issues; bad jobs or that we spend all our money on food jajaja. We fail the pre-qualification process.
  • hkry3250
    hkry3250 Posts: 140
    Options
    Maybe because fat guys aren't confident enough to ask thin girls out?

Spoken from a girl who has a huge crush on an overweight dude that's going nowhere -.- It's all about the chemistry, which, for me, isn't looks based (you could tell that if you saw my last bf-HA)
    Deffinately wish i was that guy. You're BEAUTIFUL. if it helps, I'm too OCD to be a slob, most people say I'm the cleanest person they know. Yes, I'm motivated, even though I don't have a job, I'm going back to school to further my education, in physical therapy. I'm on here to get in shape, because before I lost my job, I was in school to be a personal trainer, and even though I graduated, I fell into a depression and got out of shape.
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Why women don't date fat guys? Really give me an answer an someway to change this? that don;t have to do with losing weight

I think this question translates to "Why won't women date me?" and the answer to that is:

A) Don't assume it's because you need to lose weight. There could be a multitude of reasons ie. have you asked anyone out? do you make an effort to meet new people? are you a weirdo creeper who tells girls you want to sniff their armpits or something? do you have douchey friends (which often scares girls off before they even talk to you)? are you too shy to even say hello to a girl?

B) If you are getting rejected, categorically, because of your weight then you're probably asking the wrong girls out and need to just be patient. The world is full of different sorts of people with different preferences and eventually you'll stumble across one or more who think you're terrific. In the mean time, keep up the hard slog to get healthy :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Size has never been an issue for me either. I've never actually been with anyone who would be considered a hard body.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    The reverse of this thread would get taken down before you could blink...
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Some people have a misconception that obese people posses poor qualities such as: lazy, unclean, unmotivated, lack will power, etc. Some might be, but not all are. But the same can be said for thin people.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Why women don't date fat guys? Really give me an answer an someway to change this? that don;t have to do with losing weight

I think this question translates to "Why won't women date me?" and the answer to that is:

A) Don't assume it's because you need to lose weight. There could be a multitude of reasons ie. have you asked anyone out? do you make an effort to meet new people? are you a weirdo creeper who tells girls you want to sniff their armpits or something? do you have douchey friends (which often scares girls off before they even talk to you)? are you too shy to even say hello to a girl?

B) If you are getting rejected, categorically, because of your weight then you're probably asking the wrong girls out and need to just be patient. The world is full of different sorts of people with different preferences and eventually you'll stumble across one or more who think you're terrific. In the mean time, keep up the hard slog to get healthy :)
    Yeah this is a pretty good response. Different people (men and women both) have different preferences. I'd work on the confidence thing, keep working out, and do what you really love in life (a lot). Good Luck.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    On a sub-conscious level, we all look for signs of good health in a mate. When someone is fat, a woman knows that person is not in their best state of health.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    confidence and charm. You'd be surprised how gullible women can be. You'd also be surprised what you can do if you have a silver tongue.

Boom. This.

Yup.
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I happen to like guys with more to love. To each their own. Its really all about personality. Make me laugh

I'm yours.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    How about asking out the fat girls?

I don't know if you realized in the tittle says women not matter fat girl don't like fat guys either

People tend to get what they give out. No one has asked so I will. Do you like big girls? Are you attracted to them? Do you attempt to ask them out on a regular basis? If you're not showing the love to the big girls then don't expect anyone, big or small, to show you the love.

Can't get back what you didn't put in
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    My hubby isnt fat but he is a "big guy" hes like 6'2 and 240 pounds .. I love his size. I dont like to look at a guy and think if I got to carried away I would break/hurt him lol and im a personality person, if you have a big heart, good sense of humor and take care of yourself thats what attracks me. (But I do like beefy guys too like Channing Tatum lol)
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I would date a heavy guy as long as his chest isn't bigger then mine. I'm a D cup.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I find it funny how some women find those lanky hipsters attractive though.

Agreed....when a guy can wear skinny jeans better than me, not cool. I mean come on; for me I need a man that looks like a man. Much rather the guy have some meat on him than be smaller than me. But if we all liked the same thing, it would be a scary world.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    some girls are too superficial to even give a chunky guy the time of day. those are to ones that all men try to avoid or they do the hit and forget it thing.

honesty I've always been a big guy. I still get hit on and my guess is because I am not afraid to talk to anyone about anything. I have dated all types of women in the past because I am nice guy. some of the bigger girls I dated were bitter about it and that is why it never worked out. I have dated really "hot" girls that I couldn't stand because even though they liked me a "big guy" they were too fake.

so seriously like others have said it what's in the package that matters
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    "If you want your chick to be smokinnnn hot, you gota be smokinnnnn hot too":D
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm shallow.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    confidence and charm. You'd be surprised how gullible women can be. You'd also be surprised what you can do if you have a silver tongue.

Boom. This.

This, Here you go college guy.

1 get a money clip. If you can't afford one, go to the store and buy broccoli and use the rubber band.
    learn how to start with a stack on $1s and put a few $20s or something on the outside. Now never call attention to this. Just save it for when there are girls around and you need to buy something. Pretend like money doesn't matter.

Girls are easily fooled, you might not belive it, but its true!

Whats the money clip do? It distracts you from being a dummy in front of her by focusing on something else. You have to not look like you are all that and not call attention to it at all. Not so easy my friend.

2, dress nicer. Girls pick up on this junk. Of course if you like a particular girl, dress in the style she is expecting. really, just be clean, and not covered in beer and vomit

3. the big trick to to catch girls off guard. They have this built in laser missile defenses to shoot anything and everything down that comes there way. Don't play there game. You must set yourself apart and come at her with either a sneaky ninja attack or an alpha strike

4. avoid the friend zone.. (see #3) If you get put in this, abort and move on.

5. do not post stuff on the internet that girls will see and go "omg!!! that guy is a total jerk, no girls should ever even look at him" aka, what I just posted.
  • ai1992
    ai1992 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bahahha. I like #5! ^

My point is- Why dont guys like bigger girls? Why dont girls like bigger guys? This is a never ending argument between men and women. Theres no real answer.

Bottom line-

Many chubby people are insecure. Gain confidence and you will go far- big or small. That is the truth.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Boom. This.

This, Here you go college guy.

1 get a money clip. If you can't afford one, go to the store and buy broccoli and use the rubber band.
    learn how to start with a stack on $1s and put a few $20s or something on the outside. Now never call attention to this. Just save it for when there are girls around and you need to buy something. Pretend like money doesn't matter.

Girls are easily fooled, you might not belive it, but its true!

Whats the money clip do? It distracts you from being a dummy in front of her by focusing on something else. You have to not look like you are all that and not call attention to it at all. Not so easy my friend.

2, dress nicer. Girls pick up on this junk. Of course if you like a particular girl, dress in the style she is expecting. really, just be clean, and not covered in beer and vomit

3. the big trick to to catch girls off guard. They have this built in laser missile defenses to shoot anything and everything down that comes there way. Don't play there game. You must set yourself apart and come at her with either a sneaky ninja attack or an alpha strike

4. avoid the friend zone.. (see #3) If you get put in this, abort and move on.

5. do not post stuff on the internet that girls will see and go "omg!!! that guy is a total jerk, no girls should ever even look at him" aka, what I just posted.

#2 is dead on. Being clean is a must. If you must be fat, then don't wear t-shirts that cling to your moobs with fast food grease stains on them. At the very least, get a shirt with a little stiffness to it so it doesn't cling all over, and do not, for the love of all that is holy, tell me that a shirt like that makes you too hot. I know it is unfair, but as a fat man, you lose the right to complain about being too hot. It's a turn off.

I happen to like bigger men. The last two were 5'10" 240 pounds, and 6'3" 300 pounds. They were both very clean, confident, and caring. They didn't complain about being big. They both thought they were bringing sexy back. They owned it and worked it.

Don't say you can't do things because of your size or complain about it. Women do not want a damsel in distress. We want our men to be capable and confident.

Also, be funny. Funny goes a long way.