HOT - MOMS !

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    ugh..I only made the first comment! I don't want to get dragged down for the 2nd as well :(
    I was thinking the same thing. I've never heard of a parent being court ordered to spend time with their children.

Yes I realized that. That was why I edited it. But if people aren't aware of how custody laws work, then they have no business commenting on how someone else acts as a parent after a separation.

I really didn't think you were being harsh by asking.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I honestly wasn't trying to be an asshold about my comment. I'm actually with the father of my children, have been since we were16 years old.
    I was just asking, since typically, a weekend Parent (not just dad) is going to have a little more time to focus on themselves, then a parent who has the child/ren full time and work full time.
    Wasn't your comment dear.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yeah because us single dad's dont put in nearly as much work. :huh:

what wolf said!
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Anyone else feeling like a cougar right about now??? meowww

Considering the OP is probably young enough to be my son (well, my son's great looking, older friend) then yes.
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

Us hot moms...you single hot dads it's all good!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That depends.. are you a single "weekend/every other weekend" dad..
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.

THIS! Not that there aren't great dad's out there.. and great single dads... but when men claim to be single dads because they have their son every other weekend and his (the dad's) mom is keeping the baby the majority of the time it chaps my hide just a little. Call me back with that after you take him to the emergency room at 2am with puke on both of you instead of calling me to come get him when he's sick.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.

THIS!

Angry woman is angry. Stop generalising and lumping all dads in together. Wise up!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options

THIS!

Angry woman is angry. Stop generalising and lumping all dads in together. Wise up!

I re-thought and edited..... I'll take my lumps for that one. I was wrong... write it down, it rarely happens.
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    God bless the hot moms!
  • ghiaguy
    Options
    :ohwell:

LOL. Wow, this thread needn't have gone any further than this.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options

not the case but you didn't gain 50-80 lbs incubating a human for 9 plus months. :) But you still get props
  • RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well look at you :tongue: ..... Ya going for MILF status :devil:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Can you be on the list if you are a hot sexy stepmom? wow, that sounds like the premise to a bad Lifetime movie :laugh:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Can you be on the list if you are a hot sexy stepmom? wow, that sounds like the premise to a bad Lifetime movie :laugh:

starring Scott Baio
  • RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

not the case but you didn't gain 50-80 lbs incubating a human for 9 plus months. :) But you still get props

LMFAO I know then the jerks that have the nerve to say "Don't eat like a pig when you're pregnant" If reincarnation is real then they better come back as a woman married to a strict Catholic man with a high sex drive..... Too mean?
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

hhey now!! I've raised my daughter since she was two...she's 8 now and i get paid the court awarded child support...i can even make a girl pony tail for f%%&s sake...some dads WANT to be there for their children!
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anybody else "awwww" at the pony tail statement??
    You Rock!

hhey now!! I've raised my daughter since she was two...she's 8 now and i get paid the court awarded child support...i can even make a girl pony tail for f%%&s sake...some dads WANT to be there for their children!
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options
    Great thread up until a certain point. There are so many hot mom's & dads who take care of themselves so they can be awesome role models for their little ones.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I honestly wasn't trying to be an asshold about my comment. I'm actually with the father of my children, have been since we were16 years old.
    I was just asking, since typically, a weekend Parent (not just dad) is going to have a little more time to focus on themselves, then a parent who has the child/ren full time and work full time.

I don't think anyone was upset with your comment. There is a difference and we know it. The problem was with the poster after you.
    And for the record, you definitely count! :)

Yea, I have to agree with what he said AND I do like your original post and Loved reading about the dad's that are being real parents to their kids.

I have several single father friends who are WONDERFUL full time parents

I also have an ex who can only handle being a parent a night or two a week and doesn't feel it necessary to help financially support his daughter - and yes, I am one woman who actually does what I'm supposed to and I try very hard to keep my daughter out of the line of fire and I still let her see her father weekly - I even have to be the one to drop her off and pick her up because he doesn't have a car. He doesn't seem to understand why I don't want to make small talk with him! :huh: