HOT - MOMS !

Options

Replies

• ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That depends.. are you a single "weekend/every other weekend" dad..
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.
    You have got to be effing kidding me with this crap.
    Really please tell me you are.

I think the court order is more to force interaction with a crazy, bitter ex who, most likely, has used the kids as a bludgeon. Not that that ever happens.

Amen!!!
  • ATclassof2021
    Options
    What about us hot grandmas? LOL

I prefer to be called Oma

All about the HOT OMA :-)
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    LOL, I hate when they think they deserve a gdamned award 'single dad'. Okay, you're court ordered to play with your son.Stop using that term to appear like an awesome person.

THIS! Not that there aren't great dad's out there.. and great single dads... but when men claim to be single dads because they have their son every other weekend and his (the dad's) mom is keeping the baby the majority of the time it chaps my hide just a little. Call me back with that after you take him to the emergency room at 2am with puke on both of you instead of calling me to come get him when he's sick.

I don't really get why dads who only get weekend or every-other-weekend visitations aren't getting more credit, or at least why you are being so general with this stereotypical comment. My dad was a single dad but was only allowed visitation with us every-other-weekend. My mom allowed him to visit with us any other time during the week when he was able. He was 100% present in our lives. He was at every T-ball game with the video camera. And the weekends he had us, he was most definitely a single dad. He was responsible for dinner and baths and clipping our toe nails and back rubs and staying up with us when we were sick and taking us camping and bikeriding and building forts and taking us to church, etc., etc., etc. Your statement isn't a fair generalization and inaccurate for the large population of single dads.

Oh, and I think I'm a hot mom, thank you very much!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

(sometimes i hit the wrong button)
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hot moms and hot dads....keep up the great work!!

My FL is full of them.
  • ATclassof2021
    Options
    or "full time, work 9-5 get home run around with the kids, stay up when they're sick getting puked on, just to start all over in the morning" dad??

hhey now!! I've raised my daughter since she was two...she's 8 now and i get paid the court awarded child support...i can even make a girl pony tail for f%%&s sake...some dads WANT to be there for their children!

Never mastered the french braid......but I could rock some pig tails :-)

To all those men and woman who are both mom and dad day in and day out....I take my hat off to you. I learned very fast in 1993 how tuff it is to be a single parent without a supporting cast. My greatest achievement is raising my two beautiful children.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options

THIS! Not that there aren't great dad's out there.. and great single dads... but when men claim to be single dads because they have their son every other weekend and his (the dad's) mom is keeping the baby the majority of the time it chaps my hide just a little. Call me back with that after you take him to the emergency room at 2am with puke on both of you instead of calling me to come get him when he's sick.

I don't really get why dads who only get weekend or every-other-weekend visitations aren't getting more credit, or at least why you are being so general with this stereotypical comment. My dad was a single dad but was only allowed visitation with us every-other-weekend. My mom allowed him to visit with us any other time during the week when he was able. He was 100% present in our lives. He was at every T-ball game with the video camera. And the weekends he had us, he was most definitely a single dad. He was responsible for dinner and baths and clipping our toe nails and back rubs and staying up with us when we were sick and taking us camping and bikeriding and building forts and taking us to church, etc., etc., etc. Your statement isn't a fair generalization and inaccurate for the large population of single dads.

Oh, and I think I'm a hot mom, thank you very much!

I should probably just let my comment die... but in my opinion your dad as you described him is not the type of dad I was complaining about in my comment. He was present in your lives. He sounds like a great dad!!!! And I know there are lots of them out there!!!!!! I have the utmost respect for them!!! And I also super melted at the Dad who makes the ponytails!!!!! Pigtails are the best and don't worry about French braids, they are overrated anyway!! :)

Perhaps I should just state my comment is probably more directed at my particular "baby's daddy."
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    I think what we have learned from this thread is there are a lot of awesome parents in here.... :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    ^^ YEAP totally good people in here. If you run through a notice 90% of all the GUYS in this thread are haters haha, not to sure why yall got so upset, when it has nothing to do with you. Nothing but nice complements were made about mothers and aunts and step moms and grandmas and you Male MFP members just dont like to see it........ ;) No worries! Everyone here is a great person!!!!
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    *** I am a single mom, my kids fathers are absent by choice.....

however reguardless of their choice I do my best to not speak negative of them at all. Even tho they choose to not be a father I still speak highly of them to my children when they ask. after all I thought high enough of them to lay down with them.... make a child with them....

Don't agree with parents who talk down about each other to their kids or around them. IJS #randomresponseaboutparents
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    This thread was so funny, until it wasn't so funny. Anyway, way to go hot moms and dads!
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    *bangs her head on the desk*
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Well this took a turn for the worse.
  • ghiaguy
    Options
    Well let's keep it all in perspective. All that really matters is that the OP has some new MILFs on his FL. Right?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    to whomever brought up the dads thing...why can't we just let the moms have a moment to shine here? I mean, really. c'mon now. lol
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

Yes I am and have been that way for 11 years with two awesome children....one is now 25 and a 1st grade teacher, married and has my first grand child, my son is a junior in HS. The greatest sacrifice I have ever made was to raise my kids as both mom and dad. And yes their moms are still alive, though my daughters mom walked out of her life to never return in 1999. My sons mom does see him....twice a year (most years), couple weeks in summer and about a week during Christmas/New Years.

You got the better end of that deal. Someday she will be old and alone and you will still have them. Kudos on stepping up to the plate though.
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    Lol-I find this funny
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    *** I am a single mom, my kids fathers are absent by choice.....

however reguardless of their choice I do my best to not speak negative of them at all. Even tho they choose to not be a father I still speak highly of them to my children when they ask. after all I thought high enough of them to lay down with them.... make a child with them....

Don't agree with parents who talk down about each other to their kids or around them. IJS #randomresponseaboutparents

Smart girl! I was the dad with custody and on the other side of this. Paid for years of visits, drove the kids thousands of mles, just so their mother would be in their life for a few days a year. She eventually straightened up and has a decent relationship with them now. It was worth it, even though my second wife often wondered why I even bothered.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yeah because us single dad's dont put in nearly as much work. :huh:

Us hot moms...you single hot dads it's all good!

^^this---I give props to all the moms and dads that are working hard to be in the best shape that they can be in! That being said, than you for the compliment! I will gladly take it! :smile:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    well arent you just adorable?

^^ giggle profile pic n all!