Are accents sexy ???

Options

Replies

• angelita87
    Options
    I love accents ...def think they are sexy ! However it is the voice and tone that make it !

I'm with this flame lady here, it's not just the accent.

A deep latin voice is uuufff sexy
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Accents are very sexy but it's the man behind the voice that can determine where it goes from there. I've met a lot of men with accents that are not very nice and it's a big turn off.

That being said...you're voice is VERY sexy! I could listen to you talk all day! haha
  • FallingInLoveWithMe
    Options
    absolutely!!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I always hear people say that speaking english with a french accent is cute. NO WAY ! I think this is the most awful thing ever. But I guess, they feel the same as I do when I hear a stranger trying to speak french. This is cute, and great that people are trying to speak your language.

I think that's what it is. :) Also, I have heard French people with VERY different accents when speaking English. Some are the typical prettiness that Americans (I can only speak to being American) associate with French speakers, and some are just, not. I imagine it has to do with the region of France these people are from, as well as where/how they learned English. Anyway, it is every endearing to hear people trying hard to speak your language. When I was in France, I got far just by trying, since I think most people felt the same.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    south african here ;) its like a mixture between aussie and briish (apparently)

How YOU doin'? *wink*
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    British accents are the yummiest of them all. It doesn't matter what they say, it just sounds so....... so SEXAYYYYY!!!
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    I think aussie and british accents are very sexy idk why I just do lol
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I can stand any accent but a new yoiker, that weird northern Midwest accent, and a Deep South twang. Basically any American with an identifiable accent.

Oh and the people in Texas with the bright white light at night accent... Annoy me as well.

I don't find British or Australian accent on women any more becoming than any other.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    yes some are
  • DS04
    DS04 Posts: 48
    Options
    Southern accents are sexy.
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    British, Australian, South African. Basically a form of english that is spoken properly.
  • ceceoplaymate
    ceceoplaymate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I LOVE accents! And just for the record, your accent is SEXY!!!! lol
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    A southern accent makes this Yankee girl drool!!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    They are cool but not sexy to me :-)
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    They are until until they have nagged you for 500th time about being wrong :P I married an Aussie!
  • AndiNorwich
    Options
    My husband's friends and family "across the pond" say the same thing to him. He just answers that he has to dumb the accent down a bit, or no one would ever understand him. ha! I love taking my hubbs to the Scottish Arms restaurant, or to a place I know he will encounter fellow Scotsmen....I always know that the accent will be in full effect by the end of the night.

I have actually had pals tell me that I have picked up his accent. I tell them no, possibly the inflection and how I word some things, but that is cuz it just is a smarter way of saying some things. ;p
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Irish accents are sexy, London accents are really sexy, Scottish and Aussie accents are amazing. And let's not forget Southern Drawls, All of these are panty droppers.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Not at all!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    No. Except some eastern european accents are beyond hot.
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I love the southern belle accent! Gets me every time!