I don't want to see you anymore...

Options
123457»

Replies

• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    So, I will tell him tonight. I will call him and talk to him that way. I do not want to see him...thatwill exascerbate things. I don't want to text him as that would be too impersonal. He deserves a phone call at the least....
    Really good plan. I would just avoid any hollow compliments. The less you say the better - corn63 had it totally right.
    ehh, well see if you tell him its cause he's a push over, you could've just created the *kitten* symdrome.. aka used to be the nice guy that's now a *kitten* because of all the girls telling him he was to nice.. yeah,i've seen it happen. TOO MUCH!
    Nah. He'll figure it out eventually, whether she says or not.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    my favorite way that I was dumped is when my little brother was talking to me about "this girl" he met at a party and had a great night with. yeah, he had no idea it was my girlfriend at the time so i wasn't mad at him. I stopped calling or answering her phone calls and when she finally hunted me down to see what was wrong I introduced her to my brother and she stopped calling after that.

try doing that if you can, it worked out perfectly ;p
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Personally I think it's totally out of line to just ignore someone. That's just to make it easy on you and is really unfair to leave someone feeling confused. If you've had one date, then it's *maybe* ok to let it fizzle out, but any more than that and it's just mean.

Just grow a pair, don't be cruel though, and tell them you don't think you're compatable.

If the shoe was on the other foot you'd be annoyed if someone just ignored you.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Also, if a man can't plan at least the first 3 dates MINIMUM, he's def not worth seeing!
    [/quote]

Where is this written?
    [/quote]

The book of common sense.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Also, if a man can't plan at least the first 3 dates MINIMUM, he's def not worth seeing!

Where is this written?
    [/quote]

The book of common sense.
    [/quote]

Where is this book hidden ?

Under the rainbow?

At the bottom of the sea?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    So, I will tell him tonight. I will call him and talk to him that way. I do not want to see him...thatwill exascerbate things. I don't want to text him as that would be too impersonal. He deserves a phone call at the least....

Response to me planning the dates: He did plan the last 2 that we went on but not without me giving him a few ideas first. I need a guy who is take charge, makes plans for us, and will tell me what he wants. NOT just a pushover who says "whatever you want: all the time...I need a man with a backbone...

You go girl. Before reading all of this, I was going to tell you honesty is the best policy. You don't have to worry about "lightening" the blow...this is your life too. I've had to learn to not be so concerned with the other persons feelings while putting my own on the back burner. I'm not saying to be cruel or insensitive, just be honest with him, and be true to yourself.

You've got a mixture of some really good advise on here, and some, well, just down right silly. LOL
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective, put on your big girl pants, and just tell the guy you aren't interested.
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    There is no other guy...I just don't want to waste anymore of his or my time. It is not fair to him or me. He deserves to find the right woman for him...he seems to hink it is me...(he said so...quite a few times)...

".I just don't want to waste anymore of his or my time. It is not fair to him or me. He deserves to find the right woman for him"

Just tell him exactly that.

Jesus christ people. Learn to communicate.

This is my last post in the chit-chat section. It's too aggravating.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I've said, this relationship is not what I want. I think you are great but you are not the one for me.
    I've said, never call me again.
    I've said, you deserve someone who appreciates the person that you are.
    I am taking a break from dating.

All were true. The last relationship I broke about 2 months ago -- we've tried 5 times to make "us" work. We are very similar but he just is not the one for me. I just told him I didn't think we would work out but I cared about him and I wished him the best. He was hurt but I don't walk into a relationship knowing I am going to do that -- hopefully not many people to! I've been hurt before too. I'd rather someone tell me than not.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I would be brief and honest. A guy I was seeing didn't have the guts to tell me he wasn't interested anymore, and just started to ignore me. We had been seeing each other for about two months, and I thought he was really into me, so this hurt. I really liked him too, and was just left confused and wondering what happened. Don't take the $hitty way out.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I didnt always say anything. I just never answered the phone and waited for them to stop calling.

Yea I know its not right, but I just didnt wanna bother having "the talk"

This is just plain $hitty.
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Communication is key. Maybe you need to be straight up with him about how you are feeling and see if he makes any attempts to change. If not, then just tell him its not going anywhere and leave it at that. Some guys just don't know what to do when dating someone and sometimes we just need to be straight up front with them.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective, put on your big girl pants, and just tell the guy you aren't interested.

I'm not a male, but this please. Give him the respect that you would like be get.