Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Go MaMa!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Took an allergy pill and passed out as soon as the girls were in bed, so no NMTZ for me. Will do tonight, hopefully. We have a busy night, but I should be able to get to it when the girls crash tonight. At least I look forward to NMTZ so that's helpful. We also bought a new stereo for the living room, that has a dvd player. Now I can do my workout out there instead of on the computer that doesn't work half the time which is also in the girls playroom.
  • momta2girls
    Options
    My insides are screaming, my thighs are shaking, my arms are trembling. I just finished day 10 NMTZ.:happy:

I love, love, love that workout!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My insides are screaming, my thighs are shaking, my arms are trembling. I just finished day 10 NMTZ.:happy:

Sounds like you saw Brad Pitt or Elvis
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options

I just did it for the first time on friday night. It is a great workout and i'm still feeling it a bit on sunday.

I am on day 5 of the slim down so today is boost metabolism/banish fat dvd.
  • momta2girls
    Options

Sounds like you saw Brad Pitt or Elvis

I'm more of a Vincent D'Onofrio kind of gal. :smokin: There'd be a lot more screaming, shaking, and trembling going on if I ever got a hold of him!:love:
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Day 11 Shred Level 3 done!:glasses:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    NMTZ DONE!!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    You guys rock!! I'm shooting for Thursday to get back into it. I will finish this - just took a little break. I can finish before my vacation though as long as i actually do it.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Did NMTZ last night. Supposed to be no matt work, but I had too many calories to write off, so I did the whole thing. Gosh there are some hard parts!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Shannon, you have a super busy life...it's amazing that you even try to get this done...keep it up

Good job, Supermel, it's a tough workout...I just did it yesterday

Today, is shred #2 and shred #3...God help me
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Well, I finally got my hands on a copy of NMTZ - so I have them all and can officially begin the program....

for those of you who have been following it for a couple of weeks, would you mind sharing what results you are getting, what aspect of the program you enjoy most and which you look forward to the least?

I haven't tried NMTZ yet at all - so if anyone would like to describe it a bit (to help me prepare and know what I'm in for) - that would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much!:flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I have really toned up and lost inches in my middle and thighs...this is my second time doing it and I find that Day 1 is just too easy now and have to add some elliptical on those days...it's a great workout if you have a special occasion and want to get ready for it...
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Thanks Kim - 'll give it a shot and report back in. I see you're on your way to Mexico soon?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    less than 36 hours....yep, I'm counting like a child
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Oh - exciting!!!! Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy every minute of it. :)

BTW, gave NMTZ a run through. That.thing.is.BRUTAL.

BRUTAL!!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    yep...it is...and that's why it works
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Do you have any (motivational) pictures you feel like sharing?
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Ok. I'm done with day 13. Did shred level 3--not real sure what I was supposed to do but felt like doing that one so I did. I have a pretty good case of heel spur and tendinitis but took some ibuprofen earlier and it really helped.

Have fun Kim!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    :) Hi all! So far I've been able to do 3 rounds of NMTZ, start to finish. I think I'll stick with a loose rotation of BFBM, NMTZ, running, pilates, etc. until April 1, and then start the official 30 day slimdown routine.... (if NMTZ hasn't killed me by then!)

Supermel - are you still hanging in there?