mc00010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)

31256611.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LParilman
    LParilman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I am 4'11 I think, probably closer to 4'10 but I round up so I can say I can weigh more!
  • bakinghealthy
    Options
    5"2!

def need some motivation from time to time, I've lost 14 lbs starting at 170lbs,
    my goal weight is 125-130lbs
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    4'11", 26 years old, with 94 more pounds to lose!
  • im totally in im 5'3
  • abrewer563
    Options
    I'd like in! I'm 5' 1'' and have about 14 pounds to lose. Any friend requests would be appreciated too, I did a lot better before when I had a motivating friend list!
  • anora8
    anora8 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to join. I am 5'1 and would like some extra motivation to lose some 40+lbs and keep it off!
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 I would love to join a group and try to get motivated to lose this weight. I need to lose 45 lbs wow thats the... first time I have seen that in print... I have almost 50 lbs to lose... wow please let me join... together we all can do this...
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also. I am 5'2, and need to lose 50lbs as well. I am getting married in August, and need the motivation. Luckily my fiance is on board. He wants to lose 20lbs by the wedding as well. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
  • deeders1220
    deeders1220 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join if it's not too late! 5'1" here with a desire to lose 20-25 lbs. I love having an encouraging community, looking forward to losing weight with everyone!
  • Stormchasegrl
    Stormchasegrl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 5'0" tall and 57 lbs to go!
  • Tara106
    Tara106 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to join this as well!! I believe I am 5'3".....have probably 40 pounds or so to lose and am new to this site though I think I already really like it.....I LOVE the food/exersise calculator....very helpful and I Imagine the people on here will just enhance that. Thanks!
  • kimmiedix
    Options
    ive just started just signed up ive got 45 pounds to loose (20kg)
  • WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    5'3" and about 180ish (not weighing until Sunday after a disastrous month :))
    If it's not too late, I wouldn't mind joining!!
  • lisamate
    Options
    I want in! I am 5' and I am starting this new year off joining a fitness class of women. I am 200 pounds with a weight goal of 160 pounds. This is a very small number that I haven't seen in many many years, but I am striving to get at least 180 by March. I need all the motivation I can get from women who have or attempted this goal. I am trying to get my weight down as a motivator for my oldest son who is now beginning to walk to shed weight and eat healthier. He is only 10 and has gained a great amount weight after he broke his right hip and has now completed his last surgery. I hope to be part of this group of motivated and successful team of women.
  • CBreysach
    CBreysach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join I'm around 5'3" and shrinking, have already done mfp and lost but unfortunately have gained it back! New year, new me. Would enjoy some motivation, but not sure how this works. . .
  • Little_Laura_K
    Little_Laura_K Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11 and I would like to join the petite ladies weight loss club.

I need to lose about 2 stone which is about 28 pounds, still a fair amount for a petite person.

Laura xo

{ www-laura-k.co.uk }
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join - 5'1" with plenty of weight loss still ahead of me!
  • KristyCone
    KristyCone Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want in :)
  • manicare
    manicare Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5 foot 1 and I find it difficult to loose weight as every additional mouthful seems to make a difference due to my small size. If I go anything above 1200 calories per day (taking into account exercise) then I don't seem to loose anything. It is tough to be so disciplined. How do others find loosing weight at this height?
    Margaret