Replies

• loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I want in! I am 5'2"
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Can I be in? I'm 5'2" and at a 19 pound loss. want to lose 5-7 more but have trouble maintaining.
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and would like to be in as well. Already lost 33 lbs, though onky have 4-5lbs to go but enjoy talking with others at around same stats!
  • MrsNole
    MrsNole Posts: 26
    Options
    I would love to join.... 5'1" and would like to lose25 lbs (short term goal), with a long term goal of 60lbs.
  • lakeesha31
    Options
    Im just now reading this thread, but im in...
  • itzshivan
    Options
    5 ft i am in
  • themamadus
    Options
    can i get in on this... I'm 4'11" and I need to lose about #55... its tough at our height! :smile:
  • xTiffersx
    Options
    I want in.
    5ft and need to lose 60 pounds.
  • adfharvey
    Options
    I'm new here, 5ft and trying to loose 45 pounds. I like the board is private, Can I join?
  • miny1
    miny1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I need the motivation... It seems that i see fat weight even more and more becuase of my height.. Im 4'10
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    4'11" here with around 20 pounds to go. Please add me!
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    im 5'3. ive lost almost 40 lbs. about 60 more to go! IM IN!
  • kailatilear
    Options
    I would love to join. I am 4'11 and need to lose 50 lbs.
  • japicerni
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5' 1 with 45 to lose. Just started 2 days ago and need alot of motivation.
  • Willarogers1
    Willarogers1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.. what is my next step, right now I am very pumped but who know about next week so this group will really help me stay motivated
  • kristin1219
    Options
    I haven't heard anything since I posted, is there someone else who wants to create a similar group for those that didn't make this one? I am not sure how, but would love to be part of one if someone else can set it up!
  • I'm in! I'm a 4' 11" former walking skeleton who's been 170 for the past 9 years. I refuse to hit 50 years old and be this out of shape. It's been an interesting experience, but the bubbly, skinny girl is ready to come back out to play. lol

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Didn't realize there was a deadline. I just joined the site late last week. All those gals who started the group just a month ago can have already reached their goals. hahaha
  • Dianecg
    Dianecg Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 164 lbs. I need to lose at least 35 lbs. I'd love to join!
  • rems2012
    rems2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'1 and have 40 pounds to lose.