Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options

Replies

• omisspenguino
    omisspenguino Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    May I also join?

I am 5'1" and need to go from 150 to 115 or less on my cardiologists orders. I just started this journey yesterday and have heard it is easier with people to support you/hold you accountable.
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Is this group still open???

I would like to join! I'm 4'11." Add me :)
  • awalton38109
    Options
    Hello Kangababy
    Great idea. I will love to join. Its is hard for us shorter gals to loose weight.
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm 5'1" and have about 40-50 lbs to lose!!
  • andiewam
    Options
    I'm totally in! i'm about 5'3" but prior to joining my fitness pal i lost almost 20 lbs. Now I'm about 7-5 lbs from my goal weight. I've been noticing that I'm having a hard time losing these last few pounds to my goal weight. I think i've probably been taking it too easy and that my weight has been stable for a few weeks now so i feel like i could use some motivation. So i could really use some help! I hope joining this thread can help me get to my goal!
  • Carolesilva
    Carolesilva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your group. I was 4'10", but it seem the last time I was measured I am now 4'8". I need to lose about 26 lbs. Just started and seem to having trouble.
  • mimisfat
    mimisfat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'1" have about 60# to lose.
  • Chargaile
    Chargaile Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5' 3" and would like to join. I am probably your oldest person participating.
  • carlajewel2005
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and need to lose between 20-25 lbs. Can I join your group?
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" (and a 1/4", lol) and I need to lose 56 lbs. Would love some support from my fellow shorties!~
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Thank you.
  • Oklahoma_girl
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    I'm 4"7 and have about 100lbs to lose, would love to join :)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    This may have already gotten out of control.... but, if not, I would like to join. I'm 5'2" and need to lose about 100 lbs. Thanks.
  • n88740
    n88740 Posts: 1
    Options
    Love to join. 4'11 and have lost 50 lbs and would like to lose 20 more lbs. Just looking for a new way to lose weight. Tierd of same old diet.
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If this group is closed, someone who knows how to make a group (not me haha), could make a new one for the rest of us!
  • punkin_p
    Options
    I'll throw my hat in too, just in case there is still a spot available.
    I'm 5'2" and have about 50 lb to lose. I'm new to the site and just started lifting heavy, so the next thing I need to work on is diet! I think this would help me to stay accountable to tracking what I eat.
  • debo2582
    Options
    Count me in, I'm 5'1 at 173 lbs. I need to lose 40-50 lbs. Am having a hard time, need motivation and will power..Have some medical issues and need to lose to improve my health... thanks.
  • mnj777
    mnj777 Posts: 17
    Options
    Being 4'11 this is definitely something I want to be a part of! :o
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5'2" and I'd like to join!