• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    People do this?
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Dreadlocks and Mohawks. Gag.

Dark/Death/Black Metal, i.e. Between The Buried And Me and Job For A Cowboy.

Both of these were from my ex.

I do have to thank him for introducing me to A Perfect Circle though...led to a ton of great music!
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    Nickelback.

That relationship ended poorly.

Oh, you poor sweet darling. :(
    I know that feel, bro.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    With my ex, I pretended to like Nascar. He would watch the race every Sunday, and I pretended to be interested and have a favorite racecar driver and paid attention to the stats and everything. I HATE Nascar! I haven't watched a race since, and I'm so glad to have it out of my life!!!!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Hunting. Talking about or listening to hunting stories...but he pretends to like working out for me so it works :smile:
  • Blondie_05
    Options
    His mother

530068.jpg

LOL
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Football!!! But that was only when we first started dating. He knows I wont even sit in the same room as him if theres a game on tv. We're both okay with that ;))
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I've never pretended to like anything for his benefit. What purpose is there in that? I'm me and I'm not gonna change to impress someone.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I pretended not to care that he didn't work.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Televised 'sports'

His family has always watched winter sports: curling, figure skating, skiiing...They still bore me to death after 10 years, but I still watch 'em.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

I don't think that'll be a problem.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

I see what you did there.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Pizza, Hamburgers, French Fries, Ice Cream, Chocolate. I starting pretending prior to meeting her, and I pretended so well I wound up obese.
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Taking showers together. Thats where I urinate and trim, not where I bond with some female

She wasnt doing it right then.

Or he wasn't

^^this
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    I pretended not to care that he didn't work.

This too!
    It was when I tried to influence him to finish school, get a job and try to find a car that HE broke up with ME.

Best thing that ever happened to me! :D
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Football
  • BEER. Ugh just once though.