Dumbest thing you pretended to like for your SO

Options

Replies

• Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I pretended to like a lot of the things he liked, because he liked them. I wanted to gain some general knowledge about the things he was interested in, and I eventually started to like all the things he did. Nothing out of the ordinary, tv shows, music, chinese food, jagermiester... lol
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Van Halen with David Lee Roth
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    His mother

Same for me!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    _n_l

Hahahah. WIN!

Come on, guys. I can't be the only on who understood this...?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

I see what you did there.

i see how you beat me to it.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Him.... (hahaha)

(Just kidding) But really, his brother.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I never pretended to like anything that I didn't. I have TRIED to like things that I didn't, but he did. Never pretended though. HE pretended to like my immediate family until I told him that I didn't even like them :tongue:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

That relationship ended poorly.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.

Well now I feel like I am being challenged to a FR denial dual. Tell me whats wrong with nickelback?
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well you must've never heard good.music before then.... go look up OTEP, Mudvayne, August Burns Red, I could go on and on.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

Give me your boy/man card and GTFO
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I am a football fan. You cut me and I bleed yellow and black (go steelers!) however I pretend that I enjoy EVERY DAMN college game and EVERY DAMN nfl game.

I loves me some football but christ, after 5 hours of it I am like TIME OUT!
  • Snikkee
    Options

LOL , its like saying yes dear.. to avoid any type of argument.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I pretended to like the drinking and blaring of music...every.damned.weekend.

The pretending stopped when things started getting out of control.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Oh and to answer seriously.

I've never actually enjoyed shopping at Berkley & Jensen's Wholesale Club.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Zombies/The Walking Dead. Oh wait nm I'm honest about hating that
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    With my current SO, my fiancee? Nothing. I don't have to pretend or BS whatsoever, it is fantastic. I am free to be myself and she herself and we love each other all the more for it.

Then again, I'm always myself. Sometimes with a little more tact, sometimes with less, but life is too short to beat around bushes and "fake it till you make it".

Just my opinion, doesn't extend to anyone else.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've never pretended to like anything for his benefit. What purpose is there in that? I'm me and I'm not gonna change to impress someone.

THIS
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Nickelback.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.

Well now I feel like I am being challenged to a FR denial dual. Tell me whats wrong with nickelback?

The fact that Chad Kroeger sounds like a cat that's been stomped on not being a priority?
  • Snikkee
    Options
    _n_l

Hahahah. WIN!

Come on, guys. I can't be the only on who understood this...?

penis?