Dumbest thing you pretended to like for your SO

Options

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

That relationship ended poorly.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.

Well now I feel like I am being challenged to a FR denial dual. Tell me whats wrong with nickelback?

The fact that Chad Kroeger sounds like a cat that's been stomped on not being a priority?

Be nice to each other and make out already. I mean it. Second base or it didn't happen.

So down. It's been awhile.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    With my ex I used to pretend to like his friends - Total shower of under-educated bums! Like bring a bottle of wine with you once
    in a while and maybe shower every so often...

With my SO, nothing - we have lots in common.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Hunting. Ick.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Nickelback.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.

Well now I feel like I am being challenged to a FR denial dual. Tell me whats wrong with nickelback?

The fact that Chad Kroeger sounds like a cat that's been stomped on not being a priority?

You should be on my friend's list. :)

Feel free!!
  • perfecting_emptiness
    Options
    I dont pretend to like anything but I put up with Football (American type and soccer), basketball, and hockey. He knows I don't enjoy it but I do support his teams and care how they are doing and watch it etc etc because I know it's massively important to him :) I wish he'd pretend to like 'The Big Bang Theory' because now I have to record it and watch it on my own :grumble:
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Taking showers together. Thats where I urinate and trim, not where I bond with some female

Ha! ♥ this.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    With my ex, I used to pretent to like the 28 second sex.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I think if you have to pretend to like anything for them then there's a deep rooted problem in your relationship.
    Yep
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I think if you have to pretend to like anything for them then there's a deep rooted problem in your relationship.

I was thinking this too. Honesty. If you can't be honest with your SO, you don't belong together. If I don't like something or have a problem with it...my husband knows...and yet he still loves me. Imagine that.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I dont pretend to like anything but I put up with Football (American type and soccer), basketball, and hockey. He knows I don't enjoy it but I do support his teams and care how they are doing and watch it etc etc because I know it's massively important to him :) I wish he'd pretend to like 'The Big Bang Theory' because now I have to record it and watch it on my own :grumble:

That show irritates me too. =\

The acting is terrible and forced.

To each his own though!! :flowerforyou:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

He's engaged to Avril Lavigne. If that's not saying something....

But seriously, the composition is severely lacking and their lyrics are humdrum & "white trash".

I will say that they're pretty entertaining on twitter. And I'm not even on twitter. They deserves some credit there.

Since you gave me the twitter thing, I'll give you the Avril thing. Compostition is not lacking, how is

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
    Confusing stars for satellites
    I never dreamed that you'd be mine
    But here we are, we're here tonight

White trash? Thats great writing Please don’t tell me you like Gungham Style..
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

But seriously, the composition is severely lacking and their lyrics are humdrum & "white trash".

I will say that they're pretty entertaining on twitter. And I'm not even on twitter. They deserves some credit there.

Nickelback.... awful. Just. Awful.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    _n_l

Hahahah. WIN!

Come on, guys. I can't be the only on who understood this...?

penis?

I will help out...replace the two missing letters ( _ ) with the letter a.
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

This made me laugh even more than the Nickleback sacrifice.

I took up scuba diving when I was married. Owned a dry suit, tanks, everything. Hated every damn minute of it - this is not a pastime for claustrophobics.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    With my ex, I used to pretent to like the 28 second sex.

Haha!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My Ex tried to make me like 80's music, I tried but...........NAH!!
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    dont pretend if you dont like something let them know and they should let you know too.Been married 32 years and never pretended to like anything I didnt really like .
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

Since you gave me the twitter thing, I'll give you the Avril thing. Compostition is not lacking, how is

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
    Confusing stars for satellites
    I never dreamed that you'd be mine
    But here we are, we're here tonight

White trash? Thats great writing Please don’t tell me you like Gungham Style..

They've been a positive influence on young (and not so young) women everywhere.

44b.jpg

I'd rather shove chopsticks in my ears.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    We like a lot of the same things. Same sports, teams (for the most part), some of the same music tv shows movies etc..

But I refuse to like rollar coasters just because he is obsessed and now his goal is to get me on one, even if I cry and throw a fit. So sweet.

I have no desire to force what I like onto him. Before I even said anything (and I wasn't going to) he told me he refused to watch Twilight. Uh, ok. I don't care. Yet I am willing to go with him to The Hobbitt even though I only saw 1.5 of LOTR with an ex.