Replies

• KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    His band's music.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I dated a girl once and went to a bible thumping, halleluja, praise Jesus, amen, glory to to God, feel good revival. I might have been the only white dude there. In the middle of his sermon the reverend/preacher (not sure what his title would be) started talking jibberish. I thought he worked himself up so much he was having a stroke! The girl I was with informed me tha the was fine, and just speaking in tongues. I was waaaaaay out of my element, this event was completley nuts! At least I got laid. :tongue:
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I never pretended to like anything that I didn't. I have TRIED to like things that I didn't, but he did. Never pretended though. HE pretended to like my immediate family until I told him that I didn't even like them :tongue:

This^ exactly. He's a big gamer.. So I try playing with him ocasionally. truth is they bored the death out of me, andmake me sck o my stomach if I play more then a half hour. But,I try them for him.

We both did the family thing. Niether of us can stand our own families let alone eachother. lol.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    _n_l

I'd like to buy a vowel.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

7niEA.jpg
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Nada. We both know what we like/dislike.
    There are things I "tolerate" for him, but my displeasure isn't mistaken. :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Swamp People.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    _n_l

Hahahah. WIN!

Come on, guys. I can't be the only on who understood this...?

penis?

close....just try a vowel
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

That relationship ended poorly.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.

Well now I feel like I am being challenged to a FR denial dual. Tell me whats wrong with nickelback?

The fact that Chad Kroeger sounds like a cat that's been stomped on not being a priority?

You should be on my friend's list. :)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

Nickelbacks awesome dude. AWESOME. Remind me to never friend you, and if i do, please dont accept. Then read this post and retaliate.

Well... remind me to never friend you! AND IF I DO, then dont accept. Ever. There.

Well now I feel like I am being challenged to a FR denial dual. Tell me whats wrong with nickelback?

The fact that Chad Kroeger sounds like a cat that's been stomped on not being a priority?

Be nice to each other and make out already. I mean it. Second base or it didn't happen.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I think if you have to pretend to like anything for them then there's a deep rooted problem in your relationship.

I kind of have to agree. I've never pretended to like anything for my husband because well, I have an opinion of my own and if I don't like something then I'll tell him. It's not like he's going to be mad at me or anything.

And yes, if I didn't like his mother I'd tell him that too. But that's just me *shrug*
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I refuse to pretend to like things.

I did have one ex that pretended he liked and knew about cars... until I changed an alternator and he was sure that the car was never going to run again because and I quote "you cannot just change those things out". Yeah that relationship ended fairly soon after that.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hero Clix. I ended up liking it but then the players got too competetive and I gave up. Now I play once or twice a year with the nephews. My hubs is a Judge for it so he still runs tournaments. It's cool that's what he's into... He doesn't complain about my many hobbies.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Thank God I never did anything like that. I'm no good at pretending. :tongue:
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think if you have to pretend to like anything for them then there's a deep rooted problem in your relationship.

I think I would have a bigger problem if I said " listen, your mother is a b***"..just sayin

I did and we are still together.....lol
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I have always been myself in any relationship, have never faked enjoying anything for some woman, and Twilight is a very well written piece of literature.

:laugh: :sad: :laugh: That moment when you're laughing so hard you cry. Yeah ...
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Nickelback.

He's engaged to Avril Lavigne. If that's not saying something....

But seriously, the composition is severely lacking and their lyrics are humdrum & "white trash".

I will say that they're pretty entertaining on twitter. And I'm not even on twitter. They deserves some credit there.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    OH MY GOD, I ALMOST FORGOT ONE.

I had a boyfriend back in high school that would ditch me every Saturday to go play Yuh-Gi-Oh! Tournaments. No joke. Apparently, he travels the country to play it now. I pretended to put up with it.

He also had one of those beards that would only grow around the face and not on it. He wore this hat ALL THE TIME and when it rained, yellow sweat-tinged droplets would seep out. He had a girly laugh and voice. He grew his curly hair out and kept it in a pony tail for a full year for some cosplay he was going to do at Momo Con.

Good god, I pretended for so long in that relationship. I finally came to my senses when I realized how unhappy I was!
  • Juashmom
    Options

LMAO...I can't get my husband to even watch the DVD's at home
  • Gianna5587
    Gianna5587 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

Ah.. You sound just like my boyfriend!