Awkward moments,...

Options

Replies

• bettacheckyoself
    Options
    When you know that someone likes you but you don't share those feelings back and you don't know how to act when they are constantly trying to be around you and flirt with you....
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    When you don't remember where you parked your car and you don't have a key fob ...so you keep circling the parking lot, pretending that you know....
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    When you send your Hubby a Naughty, only it was received by your Mom :/

Had this happen to me, except it wasn't my Hubby, it was a guy I had been dating for a short time. And it was my 17 year old daughter who got it by mistake. So Mom got to explain who was supposed to get it (she didn't know I was dating anyone) and why. LOL

I did something similar to a guy who inquired about a truck we had on craigslist. I'm sure he was a wonderful husband, but it certainly wasn't my place to tell him so. :\
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    When your iron gets visibly low on your TOM and your boss calls you into her office with her boyfriend manager in the room cus she's concerned you're going to faint on her again, and you have to explain in not so many words that you're dandy, it's just the monthly flow, while they look at you like you're possessed.

Or your pants rip while you're jumping over the counter to open the doors and you have to rush downstairs to try to find something to hide said rip, end up opening up fifteen minutes late, and try not to blush too bad when the manager boyfriend wags a tunic at you while proclaiming it should 'hide your wardrobe malfunction' in front of customers.

When you mistakenly refer to a person over the phone as the wrong gender and sex. When you gently attempt to inform a customer they 'have something n their face' and they tell you it's a scar. When you also try to politely inform someone their fly is down and in their embarrassment they turn on you and are all 'why were you looking there anyways'.

Etcetc.
    /Laundry list
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    When you go to a public bathroom to poo in comfortable silence and then someone else walks in to use the bathroom so you have to pucker up. When you don't hear the woosh of water from your stall mate, you realize that you are now locked into a Who Can Hold Out Longer battle. You agonize over just letting loose or waiting for them to leave and you just know they're doing the same thing. Either you get up and wash your hands, defeated...or you wait until they get frustrated enough to do the same.

I've had some tense stand offs.

Dammit! :mad: I gotta do a better job searching for hidden cameras in the bathrooms! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • coolraul07
    Options
    also that awkward moment, when at work , you need to fart, noone is around, so you let one off and OF COURSE then someone has to come to you and ask a question or use the photocopier etc
    You either need to learn to 'cropdust' or have a witty comeback like, "The FORCE is strong in this one!"
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My entire life is an awkward moment... :laugh:
  • coolraul07
    Options
    ...when you can't think of an awkward moment that hasn't already been posted, but then think of one 10 sec after clicking 'post reply'.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    My entire life is an awkward moment... :laugh:

I have a never ending list as well....*blushes*
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    When you are sneakily doing squats or incline push ups in the restroom at work and someone walks in ...
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    When my 4 year old daughter yelled out ( in front if a guy at the doctors office) "mom, you have to poop again?!" Now, that is embarrassing!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I have 2 work ones with the SAME director:

Looking at this site when he walks up (down and to the left :ohwell: ) http://gay90s.com/

and 2 days later saying *kitten* very loudly as he walks over - thank goodness hes cool I was still so embarrassed!!
  • Karabobarra
    Options
    when you think you are the only person in the grocery store aisle and you spot some food item that is tempting you but it is on your "don't even think about it" list , so you point to said item and say out loud "ohhh you're evil" only to have someone right behind you say "excuse me" as they try to get past you...
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    When your co worker comes in your office, and sees their home made cookie in the trashcan...

yikes! That would be awkward!!
    its always good to cover stuff up like that with a paper or something. I just hate for people's feelings to get hurt
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Accidentally answering the phone when you're having sex and then when you're done your mom calls you back and asks if you are ok because it sounded like you were hurt.... >.<

How do you accidentally answer the phone in this activity???? LOL> You made my day.. Great chuckle.

Wait. How do you do phone sex?
  • Annieloujackson
    Annieloujackson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When you recieve a sexy french maid outfit as a christmas gift...from your mother.....in front of the whole family....and fiancee. Awkward

Or you get sexy lingerie for xmas from your mother-in-law, in front of your FIL and grandmther-in-law!!
  • Karabobarra
    Options
    when you are at your daughters saturday afternoon Tae Kwon Do class with your small son, sitting with the other parents and drinking a diet coke, your son asks you for a drink and you tell him no, and he replies in a very loud voice "why? is there alcohol in it?"
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    When your in a public restroom and you have to poop and go ahead and do so, and your 2 yr old in the stall decides to say "Mommy stinky butt!" in a full bathroom with people waiting in line to go.
  • Annieloujackson
    Annieloujackson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    also that awkward moment, when at work , you need to fart, noone is around, so you let one off and OF COURSE then someone has to come to you and ask a question or use the photocopier etc
    You either need to learn to 'cropdust' or have a witty comeback like, "The FORCE is strong in this one!"

"Cropdust" ROTFL!!
  • Karabobarra
    Options
    when your flatuantly gifted 3 yr old thinks it's funny to fart very loudly (we're talking truck driver after eating a greasy mexican restaurant loud here) in the middle of the grocery store and follows immediately with "P U mommy!! you stink!!" ... wish they had home delivery back then...lol