Awkward moments,...

Options

Replies

• childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just did one.
    Walked dog, got a block and a half before I realised my skirt was tucked into my undies...
    Christmas just came early in my neighbourhood
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was doing yard work when my in-laws stopped over. I noticed a spider crawled in my shirt, I freaked. Pulled my shirt in every direction, exposing myself to them. But then find out it was just a daddy long leg. They thought I lost my mind. Boy was I red. :embarassed:
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    When the gynocologist/assistant who does your breast exam tweaks your nipple and makes a little "boop" sound at the end....

....that one was extra awkward+weird.

OHHH.....MYYYY.....GOOOOOSH. I would completely die if this happened to me. It wasn't a guy doctor, was it????
    i would've reported him. I remember when I was about 20 and had a female exam. I noticed the physician had a hard-on. I was furious!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day :bigsmile:
  • Dianalovescats
    Options
    When your large water bottle drops and makes a sounds like a humongoue fart... Lol
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    When you're sitting on the toilet and you hear someone else in the stall clipping their finger/toe nails. And then when the both of you come out, you realize its your manager clipping his finger nails in the restroom.

at least he goes in the bathroom to do it...unlike a couple of my coworkers who clip theirs in their cubes....

Yeah I don't so much see a huge issue with it......once at IHOP some chick at the table next to us busted out dental floss AT THE TABLE and starting offering it to her friends, and then flossing her teeth right there....

Now that's just gross.
  • duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When the ringtone for your boss is a guy yelling "*kitten*, *kitten* CALLING!" and he calls you when he doesn't realize you are just around the corner.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    when your patient assumes you're a certain ethnicity and just goes with it... :sick:
    when your patient....
    when your patient....

the list is endless lol
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    When the lady on treadmill next to you starts singing "Pour some sugar on me" at top of lungs with the "rock on" hand signs in both hands.

BAR_BradPittDance-gif.gif
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    When you're out with co-workers and one of their wives makes a blatant hit on you (oh yes she did) then you go in for your mammogram a few days later and guess who gets to handle the boobage????
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    First real life phone call with someone you met on MFP.

So awkward, definitely!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    When you call the numberthat you don't recognize, but you missed a call from on your cell phone. Then your home phone rings. Then you hang up your cell phone to answer your home phone and there is no one there. Then you pick up your cell phone again and call that number again. Again your home phone rings. Then you hang up the cell phone again and answer your home phone only to realize you've been prank calling yourself:laugh: :blushing:

Wow. Hopefully you're pretty at least ;)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you're about to hug someone super sexy, and run into the mirror.
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    When your trying to be all cute and sexy for your man, then you walk into something or fall. This has happened to me many times.
  • smnmltn
    smnmltn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When your co worker comes in your office, and sees their home made cookie in the trashcan...

Safe Recovery: "They fell on the floor".
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    you are wondering why that Frisbee is getting larger, then it hits you.....
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcmmngC3A81rk1e26o1_400.gif
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    When you start to massage your own knee and you suddenly realize that it's not yours...
    knee-rub.gif
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Safe Recovery: "They fell on the floor".
    Hahahah
    i eight sum pi!

hahaha
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    When you ridicule the car parked across the street as "monstrously hideous" and then remember that it's your uncle's new car...and he's standing right beside you. Ha!